What a gorgeous photo. smiley - magic

Photo

Post 3

~:*-Venus-*:~

Is'nt it! smiley - zen

Photo

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Can you believe that I haven't seen any butterflies yet this year? smiley - yikes

Photo

Post 5

Really? They must all be over here. We've had a huge influx of painted ladies that came in from Europe, they're everywhere! smiley - biggrin

Photo

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Maybe it's because there are no flowers near? Just lawns, mainly.
And the weather hasn't been too impressive, either.

Photo

Post 7

Yes, that might well be the case. If there are no flowers for them to visit, they will quickly move on.
It's been cold and wet here for a week now, so much for summer. smiley - erm

Photo

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Same here. The weather is like in April rather than in June.

Photo

Post 9

Websailor

Lovely photo Venus smiley - smileysmiley - orangebutterfly Butterflies have been scarce here too. The silly weather is not helping.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Photo

Post 10

scorp

Incredibly beautiful Venus! Well shot.

Photo

Post 11

Skankyrich [?]

Stunning.

Photo

Post 12

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

Hi I wasn't sure if I should say anything,I know you parted badly. But Tim passed away a few weeks ago with throat cancer.

Photo

Post 13

Hi LW
That is very sad to hear smiley - sadface We had'nt spoken in about 3 years or more, we did mail each other occasionally up untill that point.
I hope his mum is coping ok, they were very close.
Thanks for letting me know. smiley - smiley
smiley - peacedove

Photo

Post 14

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

Sorry it was such an abrupt note. I attended the funeral and his mother seemed well, it was his two brothers who seemed the most affected. The church was packed.
Best wishes.
I'll keep in touch with you more when I can get back on H2G2

Photo

Post 15

I met one of his brothers once and his nephew, it amazed me how alike all three brothers looked. It must be a sad time for them all.
I'm not here much these days, but drop me a note and i will find it as i check here at least once a day. smiley - smiley

Photo's

Post 16

Good_Ridence_BBC

Hi, Venus smiley - applause
very intresting photo's you have ie Painted Lady Butterfly smiley - orangebutterfly and the smiley - bluebutterfly

Oh it says Property of Venus. No Permissions Granted For Copying, smiley - erm I saved a couple on my mobile phone I could enlarge them make a profit smiley - laugh *joke*!

And its very strange to see a redsmiley - bus from London in Canada smiley - yikes.

Great pictures of the Grand Canyon too. Did you not take any photos of any smiley - fairy's are smiley - spider's
Very intresting picture from your kitchen window what is it a bush maybe a tree? I see over the fence a dead bush cause
*Autum colours* that explains why they all dead, smiley - sorry it appears you like taking photos of brown leaves ie trees, bushes, I have a few picture of my garden in summer, they on my micro SD card and surrounding parts of Shropshire ie Iron Bridge Gorge etc etc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire

So taking photos is an hobby of yours I take it? And I'm not been sarcastic here I'm trying to be nice you should try it one day.

smiley - cool.

Photo's

Post 17

>And i'm not been sarcastic here i'm trying to be nice you should try it one day<

WTF!! smiley - steam You bad mouth me all over this site and you have the nerve to post to my journal saying you're trying to be nice!! What are you some kind of smiley - bleep sadist?

GO AWAY! And thats being polite!

Removed

Post 18

Good_Ridence_BBC

This post has been removed.

Photo's

Post 19

Good_Ridence_BBC

Blimey I think I was been to nice
smiley - laugh no need to be huffing a puffing Jen smiley - steam will get you know where. And I have not plasterd anything horrable about you at all. Lets be friends smiley - hug
And shouting GO AWAY isn't nice either.

Come on tell me what Have I done to YOU? Explain..

I see you've removed this thread from your Personal space, I think I forgot to say The lovely photos web addy is stored in my phones bookmarks. Hmm cut, copy and paste bits of my post.. Im going to get someone in charge here, its smiley - ok for you to foul mouth me ie bleep sadist, no I'm nice Thank You. I leave you alone you need to get baptised you got the smiley - devil in you....

Photo's

Post 20

Smiley Snail

Missus Lady, you have always been nice ...

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space__@'-'

Key: Complain about this post