A Conversation for h2g2 Post 03.04.03

How to avoid not having a pen.

Post 1

Fritz

The answer is simple, do what they do at my place of work. (A well known high-street retailer)It's called Pen Saturation this is how it works... Purchase pens every month in their hundreds and distribute freely about the building (introducing rules "like there must be at least 3 pens on every till-point every morning" helps speed up the distribution process!)After a relatively short period of time the whole place is swimming in them! Extend this policy throughout the company and pretty soon every employee will be statistically no more than six inches away from a pen at any time!

Where I work finding a pen is now a certainty, it's finding something to write on which becomes the problem!smiley - biggrin

Post 2

Post Team

Hmmm... a very good idea indeed... ~grin~... but me is not sure that Shazz would dig up the PO coffers to buy lots and lots of pens... me is not saying she is mean... but she uses a tea bags and then puts them on the washing line to dry... not once but until they fall apart... ~sigh~... the one good thing about it is... that me never drinks tea

Greebs..xx

Post 3

Post Team

Awww come on, I'm not quite that mean! I throw them in the tumble dryer. smiley - winkeye

smiley - tea anyone? smiley - laugh

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 4

Post Team

~Greebo giggles big time~

So thats why all you clothes are that strange browny colour!!!!

Greebs..xx

Post 5

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

You could always get a length of string, tie one end to the pen, and the other around your wrist...

smiley - eurekaDeus Ex Machinasmiley - eureka

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Finding pens is no problem. Now, finding one that *works*...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more