This is the Message Centre for The Great Summer 2003 North American Rolling Meet-Up!!!

Now with dates!

Post 1

The Great Summer 2003 North American Rolling Meet-Up!!!

We have finally got an itinerary that has been reasonably stable for a couple of weeks, so I have updated the page accordingly.

There is a certain amount of slack built into this itinerary, but even so, we could still end up running a little late. smiley - run

Let us know if you want to meet up.

smiley - bussmiley - hug

Ben

Now with dates!

Post 2

JD

smiley - cheers That looks like quite the trip! Depending on how you plan on getting from Arizona to Colorado, I might be able to suggest a few nice places to visit (besides the infamous Four Corners spot) in the Northwestern part of NM as well as the Southwestern part of Colorado. I have a good friend in Farmington, NM. He's a professional beer brewer. smiley - winkeye Looking forward to the meet-up.

- JD

Now with dates!

Post 3

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

the California dates work for me. School won't have started up again, so I'll have plenty of time!

Now with dates!

Post 4

a girl called Ben

Great, JD and Great, MR

smiley - bussmiley - hug

Ben

Now with dates!

Post 5

Queen Mistress Cittykat555

I'll be in Dallas that time of the summer... I can show you just about everything and even recomend where not to stay...I just can't wait to meet other H2G2 memberssmiley - rainbow

Now with dates!

Post 6

Crazy Man

I think I might be around too. smiley - smiley

Now with dates!

Post 7

a girl called Ben

Arrrrghh

The dates are going to change... smiley - run

Watch this space!

B

Now with dates!

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

*settles down with bowl of smiley - strawberrys to wait*

Now with dates!

Post 9

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

again? Why is it that nothing wants to let you guys stick to a schedule and make it?

Now with dates!

Post 10

a girl called Ben

Ever heard the phrase "S**t happens"? Well, that's what's happening right now. smiley - sadface

Now with dates!

Post 11

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - hug

Now with dates!

Post 12

smiley - hug

Now with dates!

Post 13

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

And by the time you get here, Ste from San Diego will probably be living in Irvine. He's going to be one of my fellow grad students at UCI!

Now with dates!

Post 14

well as long as you guys are in The Dallas/texas are sometime from June to early august all is peachy smiley - rainbow

Now with dates!

Post 15

GTBacchus

It's looking like early to mid July, for Texas. That's how it's looking today, but the weatherman says it may rain...

Now with dates!

Post 16

hmmm, well bring an umbrella smiley - biggrin
smiley - rainbow

Now with dates!

Post 17

Where did everyone go?

Now with dates!

Post 18

a girl called Ben

Ah, alas. GTB and I have had to postpone the Rolling Meet. Life came and socked us on the back of our heads separately but simultaniously, and it just ain't feasable right now.

Check out the U-Space of the meet for the announcement.

B

Now with dates!

Post 19

Due to circumstances, the Rolling Meet's been cancelledsmiley - sadface so everyone's sort of drifted off...

Now with dates!

Post 20

Crazy Man

I am very smiley - sadface about that.

Doubt I'll be in England in time for the London meet either smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post