A Conversation for Pirates!!

Captain's Cabin

Post 121

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

*swats at the air*
Can't you see them? They're everywhere!!

Captain's Cabin

Post 122

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

what? The air molecules?

Or do you mean bats that live in my cupboard and go mental every Tuesday morning.

Captain's Cabin

Post 123

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

*strolls into the captins cabin* Ouch that hurt! oh well. Hi everyone!

Captain's Cabin

Post 124

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

AAAH!!

*runs to her emergency pea box and flicks emergency peas at Gangorlas*

Captain's Cabin

Post 125

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

*rolls and dives under a table and hisses at werekitty*

Captain's Cabin

Post 126

*presses the table release button*

Captain's Cabin

Post 127

*falls into the VR waters below* HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain's Cabin

Post 128

*drops him a corner of her bedspread*

Captain's Cabin

Post 129

*rips it to shreads*

Captain's Cabin

Post 130

Well now what are you going to do.

*leaves him to drown*

Captain's Cabin

Post 131

*remionds him that werebeasties can only be killed by magic weapons, silver or garlic*

Captain's Cabin

Post 132

Sssshh!!

What he doesn't know can't help him!

Captain's Cabin

Post 133

Sssshh!!

What he doesn't know can't kill him!

Captain's Cabin

Post 134

It can't?smiley - ermTo bad.

Captain's Cabin

Post 135

I mean can't help him.

smiley - bigeyes

smiley - cdouble Now I'm discombubulated.

Captain's Cabin

Post 136

The what??

Captain's Cabin

Post 137

The Which?

Captain's Cabin

Post 138

the Wardrobe??

Captain's Cabin

Post 139

Rag Doll.

the insane ones?

Captain's Cabin

Post 140

Who, me?

Key: Complain about this post

Captain's Cabin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more