This is the Message Centre for Mikeo the gregarious

It is now!

Post 1

Mikeo the gregarious

I said in my last Journal Entry that I hadn't finished my thesis ... well, yesterday I *finally* submitted my thesis to the faculty office - so it's done! smiley - biggrin I suspect it'll be a couple of months before my viva comes along, but in the meantime I've got a presentation at a conference in Amsterdam coming up in a couple of weeks' time, as well as preparing my CV and applying for jobs. Though now I can start to relax a bit more ... smiley - smiley

It is now!

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - bubbly

My thesis never even got started, so I'm somewhat in awe of people who manage to finish theirs... smiley - cool

It is now!

Post 3

Mikeo the gregarious

I finally know when my viva (thesis defence) will be - on Friday 18th July (so 9 days' time). I'm a little nervous, but hopefully I'll know by the end of that day whether or not I will be a doctor. smiley - smiley

It is now!

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Well done! smiley - bubbly

/me didn't even get as far as finishing catering college. smiley - sadface

It is now!

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wowsmiley - bubbly I maanged to write two thesis's smiley - erm thesi? smiley - erm well a dissertation for the undergrad thing and a thesis or was it a dissertation as well for the Masters doobry... I've still no idea how I managed to do either, I'd have thought I was too drunk to write anything that made sense smiley - drunksmiley - bubbly goodluck with the viva thing, I've luckly never had to do one of those smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mikeo the gregarious

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more