This is the Message Centre for Laura

Unc and PSG's second big announcement

Post 1

Laura

Erm, well, there's another baby on the way smiley - biggrin. Due on 1st May, but after Milly was nearly 2 weeks late and only arrived after she was forced to, I suspect it'll be a bit later than that smiley - laugh

Post 2

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Hi Unc, Long time no see. Now I know why. smiley - winkeye

Congratulations, smiley - bubblysmiley - applausesmiley - magic to you both...

And a Mayday baby? Very auspicious, if you believe in otherworldly things.

Take care of yourselves...

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 3

Laura

Since Milly started toddling I only get on h2 for only a few moments at a time, she's very good at doing what she shouldn't when she thinks I'm distracted smiley - doh. Consequently even though I get online at least a couple of times a week, I never seem to manage to catch up. I think the chances of the baby actually arriving on May day are rather tiny, my main focus is that it's easier to dry washing around that time of year smiley - laugh. It's amazing how many changes of clothes a newborn baby can get through smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Congrats to you both, Old Man. I was getting worried that you might actually find a free minute or two in a day again, but I guess that was unfounded. smiley - laugh

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

Congrats Unc and PSG smiley - bubbly

Post 6

airscotia-back by popular demand

Woooooooooooooooo (and indeed) Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done that couple smiley - applause

Now, you know i'm not normally a mercenary sort, but i did get good odds a few years ago that you two would actually parent 25 children. Soooooooooooooo while i applaud this latest addition...........smiley - rofl

smiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - chocsmiley - teasmiley - crackersmiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - chocsmiley - cakesmiley - tea

Post 7

Laura

I get free time in the evening but by that time I'm half asleep smiley - laugh. Many thanks smiley - biggrin. As much as I'd like a large family, there is only so much room in the house smiley - bigeyes. I'd also have to drive a bus with that many children, and it took long enough to learn how to drive a car

Post 8

*shakes really hard, to eliminate the image of Unc driving the Partridge Family bus ... smiley - groan*

Post 9

Existential Elevator

Awesome news Unc, and congratulations smiley - biggrinsmiley - oj
S/he'll be due around the same time as my little sibling in potentia is due smiley - biggrin

Hope life has been treating y'all well smiley - smiley

Post 10

Laura

smiley - wow I've a cousin due about the same time too, going to be quite a busy time smiley - bigeyes

About to go off on holiday, so life's pretty good at the moment smiley - biggrin

Post 11

Lizzbett

Congratulations Unc & PSG!smiley - bubbly

All the best people are born in May you knowsmiley - winkeye - the 21st is a particularly auspicious daysmiley - laugh.

My sister-in-law is expecting a baby in May too and I'm rather looking forward to being an auntie.smiley - biggrin

Liz
~

Post 12

I've always been quite partial to October people myself, but I expect that might be rushing them a bit. smiley - laugh

Post 13

Laura

Thanks Liz smiley - biggrin, May does seem a popular month for babies next year smiley - biggrin

I'd say December's a good month, but I think I'd move my birthday if it were possible. At least I always had my birthday off school though smiley - biggrin

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

So did I. smiley - smiley
But May is so much nicer for a birthday party. smiley - biggrin

Post 15

Every 6 to 10 years, my birthday lands on a 'bank-holiday'. Do you suppose I might move it into the holiday season? smiley - laugh

Post 16

Researcher 556780

Fantastic smiley - bubbly congratulations!!! smiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post