This is the Message Centre for Nire

Hello there Nire...

Post 1

Oberon2001 (Scout)

Hello there Nire!
I am an ACE (Assistant Community Editor) and here to welcome new researchers to h2g2.
Seeing as you've been here a while (but only just shown up to us recently as you've just written on your Personal Space) do you want the formal greeting (with links and stuff to guide activity) or do you feel you already know your way around h2g2? smiley - smiley
Oberon2001

Hello there Nire...

Post 2

Zucchini

You have found a secret message!
Reply to receive your free colon displacement kit.

Hello there Nire...

Post 3

Oberon2001 (Scout)

Wait... Does my colon get displaced and my body stay where it is? 'Cos I've never much liked going to the toilet anyway.
Oberon2001

Hello there Nire...

Post 4

Zucchini

Congratulations Oberon2001! Your free colon displacement kit is on its way to you (although it was originally ment for Nire)

Here is a sample.

1) :::::::::::::::
2) ::::::::::: : : : :

Hello there Nire...

Post 5

Aniki

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there Nire...

Post 6

Nire

Sorry I've just not been paying attention lately. Hello oberon and I think I can just about get by with the whole H2G2 thing. smiley - smiley

Hello there Nire...

Post 7

Zucchini

Incidentally, any idea how you managed to get C3 (a 'browse the guide' page) into your referenced guide entries list, without actually referring to it? :>
I've a similar problem.. on my page I have a link to Bradford, but it doesn't appear in that list. Odd!

Hello there Nire...

Post 8

Nire

It seems sometimes H2G2 likes to put in links on it's own accord. Must be a discordian thing.

Hello there Nire...

Post 9

Zucchini

It seems things like C3C4C5C6 and so on seem to be guide shortcuts to indexes. Noticed that Adams guide entry on C4 comedies had this problem.
Gamecube games: Personally I would go for Metroid Prime as the first Monkey Ball game entertained me for approximately 14 minutes. But it's your call.

Hello there Nire...

Post 10

Nire

I just can't decide if Metroid Prime will be any good. Considering it has so many good reviews you woyld expect so.

Hello there Nire...

Post 11

Zucchini

Or get Panzer Dragoon Orta, and get Adam to bring the X-box round tomorrow.

Hello there Nire...

Post 12

Nire

Sounds like a plan. Hey lookit! I've done a guide entry on General Midi and Midi Files!

Hello there Nire...

Post 13

Zucchini

Good morning! smiley - boing
I read the guide entry on MIDI and believe it is peer review material. Not sure if the suggestion of Cubase would count as advertising or not. Certainly stick in some links to other edited guide entries though, possibly some external sites.
Yeah, a fun read, well done :>

Hello there Nire...

Post 14

Nire

As for links, it's a bit hard as there's no edited guide entries on the subject. I suppose there could be something on synthesisers.

Hello there Nire...

Post 15

Curator23

PTANG PTANG!
...ttttTTTTWAG!

No, I don't know, either.

Hello. ^^

Hello there Nire...

Post 16

Zucchini

Heya Curator. Don't forget to get your researcher number to add up to 43! Or 23 if you prefer.

Hello there Nire...

Post 17

Zucchini

Actually your 42 is worryingly simple:
((20-9+7)*2)+6

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nire

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more