This is the Message Centre for :)antje.

Hello for The Post :-)

Post 1

Post Team

Hi antje and thanks for sending in the article - I hope I have the correct place. smiley - ok

Do I take it that you would like to run it as a mini series?

If you want to send some pictures over that would be fine. We are usually limited to 2 or 3 per page when covering travel stories and we also prefer scenic ones rather than personal holiday snaps.

Just email me again and either point me to where I can access them on the 'net or send them through directly to my personal email address visible at the U54963 Post Office. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 2

:)antje.

Hi Shazz,
I am sorry that I didn't manage to send you the third part of my "La Palma-Story" this week - I had lots of silly, stressy work to do and no chance to avoid it, if by any chance I will be able to leave this winter-land within the next two weeks ...
If you are still interested, I can send you a last (?) part of the Island description in the next 4 weeks - my report will be very "up-to-date" and "live" then.
I hope you are fine - you looked so on the photos of the meeting smiley - smiley
(I'm a curious one, sorry)
Best wishes
smiley - smileyantje.

Post 3

Post Team

Yes - no worries Antje, send them when you can. smiley - smiley

Cold is correct! One day it seems as if Spring is almost here, the next it goes back to freezing. No wonder I always seem to have a cold or sore thoat. smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for :)antje.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more