This is the Message Centre for :)antje.

Hi Researcher 216353....

Post 1

manda1111

Hi Researcher 216353

First, If you want to change your Researcher Number to a name that is easer for people to remember, then just click on the "Preferences" button and you can change it there smiley - ok

Right, back to the Plot smiley - winkeye

Welcome to H2G2, my name is manda (well its not really but that's another story) I am from Wolverhampton in the UK, I am your "ACE", (Assistant Community Editors), and I am here to welcome you to H2G2 and to show you around

A very popular place is the <./>ASKH2G2</.> , ( Don't forget to click on the "SEE MORE CONVERSATIONS" link at the bottom of that page ) that is were you can ASK what ever you want and maybe answer some of the questions that are there, or just join in with the conversations as they often go off topic smiley - winkeye

If you click HERE >> U193090 it will take you to my page, were you will find that I have put some links to other places that I thought you might find interesting, including the <./>DontPanic-Tour</.> page, that is always a good place to start

If you have any questions or just what to talk then don't hesitate to leave me a message on my page or click on the "REPLY" button at the bottom of this page

Have some smiley - cake and a cup of smiley - tea to keep you going.
Speak to you later smiley - ok

Manda smiley - magic

Hi Researcher 216353....

Post 2

:)antje.

Hi Manda,
thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate that very much.
In fact, I've already been strolling around the "guide" - it's wonderful to be here, I like it very very much.
I think I'll keep my number for a while, it's a comfortable one and just perfect for me right now (at least until I have the ultimate idea for the coolest nickname ever).
How did you do the trick with the graphics?

Again, nice to meet you,
have a great day!
smiley - smileyno. 216353.

Key: Complain about this post

Hi Researcher 216353....

More Conversations for :)antje.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more