This is the Message Centre for Jenny and Fred the cheese

moose

Post 1

Jenny and Fred the cheese

those damn walruses (the ones under my bed) they've been eating my socks again. They scare me, i don't know what to do.

moose

Post 2

Gorgonzola high goddess of cheese

could you get some sort of exterminator in?

moose

Post 3

MadMunk?¿

Or just ask them nicely? I'm sure they'd be much obliged.

moose

Post 4

but then who would i use as a metaphor for all my inermost fears?

moose

Post 5

MadMunk?¿

Destroy the metaphor. The fears will soon follow suit. If not, have them assinated.

moose

Post 6

No, my fears are part of who i am, i seem to have precious few emotions as it is.

moose

Post 7

MadMunk?¿

Okay, keep the fears, but illiminate their source. Therefore, you can be you, but in perpetual safety. Trust me.

moose

Post 8

i would trust you with my life Madmunk

moose

Post 9

MadMunk?¿

I'm touched by your confidence in me, Jenny. smiley - smiley
Thanx

moose

Post 10

I don't suppose you've seen the muffin man by any chance?

moose

Post 11

MadMunk?¿

No, can't say i have. Should I have?

moose

Post 12

The_RAVEN

MUFFIN MAN?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Barricade the doors!!!! Ill subdue him with my magic axe!!!! (twiddlydiddlydiddlydee)
I should have these fingers confiscated. Still, adios muffin man. If you EVER try to sell me something that isn't a health risk again......

moose

Post 13

your really getting into this mad thing aren't you? i refuse to believe that you have anialated the muffin man, he's still out there somewhere biding his time, soon he will strike. did you know Robby used to call me muffin girl? the only khowledge he had of me was that at lodge hill i ate a whole muffin and it made him laugh

moose

Post 14

The_RAVEN

ive been normal for so long. im having withdrawal symptoms. which means the MUFFIN MANS coming BACK!!!! noooooooo!!!!! my axe didn't work. go get my gun.........
i gotta nickname for robbie. THE GOLDEN GOTH!!! cool, huh? he doesn't much approve of my music tastes. he likes the "golden" era of music. and black nail varnish. so he is the golden goth. his nickname for me is "sir"

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol smiley - smiley

moose

Post 15

NOIRMAL!? don't get me started on normal, i.... *loses heart and sinks back into chair* i really cannot be arsed, oh i think blokes wearing make up is just sooo attractive actually, hmmmm, perhapse not, on some blokes maybe smiley - fish

moose

Post 16

The_RAVEN

not on the golden goth then?
golden goth.. lol
still funny after all these......
days.........

smiley - sadface

moose

Post 17

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

k.............?

Key: Complain about this post