This is the Message Centre for Jenny and Fred the cheese

Fred The Cheese says: "Co-operation is the Key (to a better future for you and me)"

Post 461

Ming Mang

OK then.

¦M¦

Fred The Cheese says: "Co-operation is the Key (to a better future for you and me)"

Post 462

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

well, what are you doing?

Post 463

Ming Mang

What, at the moment? What do you think?

¦M¦

Post 464

well for new years

Post 465

Ming Mang

Oh, absolutely nothing. You?

¦M¦

Post 466

the same as you, but I think I already said

Post 467

Ming Mang

Did you? Sorry, I must have forgotten... smiley - sadface Oh well... enjoy doing nothing anyway! smiley - winkeye

¦M¦

Post 468

I wil, I'll look for acahol maybe I won't have to listen to my parents then

Post 469

Ming Mang

smiley - smiley You do that...
Listen to your parents doing what? Or shouldn't I ask?

¦M¦

Post 470

talking, my you do have a dirty mind

Post 471

Ming Mang

Not then I didn't. smiley - sadface It's just some people's parents spend a lot of time argueing and that's not a nice thing to listen to all the time...

¦M¦

Post 472

oh thats whats going on over here, pretty dull right now

Post 473

Ming Mang

smiley - sadface Oooohhhhh... *feels sorry for SLaTfatF*

¦M¦

Post 474

oh don't worry they were argueing about going to trafager square, we did an it was fun(well I did lose the family)

Post 475

Ming Mang

OH good. Glad you enjoyed it! smiley - biggrin

¦M¦

Post 476

thanks smiley - smiley

Post 477

Ming Mang

That's OK. smiley - smiley

¦M¦

Key: Complain about this post