A Conversation for Falkland Islands – A Tourist Guide II

Peer Review: A40573037 - Falkland Islands – A Tourist Guide II

Post 1

JediRoger

Entry: Falkland Islands – A Tourist Guide II - A40573037
Author: JediRoger - U1610935

A40573037 - This is an up-date (Sept 2008)
to the earlier Guide entry with the same title.

The notes reflect the situation as of "today"

A40573037 - Falkland Islands – A Tourist Guide II

Post 2

U168592

Hi there JR smiley - smiley

The information you've offered is a nice little addition to what the original Entry has, but if you want it included then the best way to go about it is to follow the instructions laid out by the Update Process here: UpdateForum

If that seems a bit daunting, I'm happy to do the writing bit for you and submit it back to PR with your name on it. You'll be credited as a co-author, and the newly updated Entry on the Falklands will be given a fresh airing on the h2g2 Front Page smiley - ok

Let me know how you go, or what you decide.

smiley - cheers

Matt

Post 3

Cyzaki

Do you need some help taking this through the update forum, JR?

smiley - panda

Post 4

JediRoger

Hi Matt (The Hoopy)

Thanks for the reply, sorry so long in replying, stuck in a X4 universe!

I have read the forum guide, straight foreward enough, however in this case I would appreciate it if you would do the re-write / re-format. Then, when posted I can see what / how to do for the next time in conjunction with the forum guide and my original text.

Currently in Falkland Islands, really nice sunny day, light high level cloud and blowing a howler with upto 50 MPH gusts...

Cheers 'n Beers

Roger

Post 5

JediRoger

Greetings Cyzaki

Sorry for the delayed reply, was stuck in a X4 universe
Thanks for the offer of help, In this case I've taken up Matt (The Hoopy)'s offer, will see how Matt's re-write turns out, compare this with my original text and the forum.

Again, thanks for the offer

Cheers 'n Beers

Roger (Jedi - I wish!)

Post 6

U168592

No problem JR - I'll sort it our as soon as I can smiley - ok

Will keep in touch smiley - smiley

Matt

Post 7

U168592

JR -

Hi I've done the Update, you can see it here: A43577120

If you're happy with that, what I suggest you do is remove your Entry from Peer Review and I'll put the Update in. Once the Update is in, I suggest subscribing to the conversation relating to it, then you can answer queries, and I can edit the Entry as necessary.

Once the Update is fine, I'll request my name be removed, and then you will share co-authorship of the Entry with Notrom smiley - ok

The easiest way to remove your Entry from Peer Review is to go to the Peer Review page here: PeerReview

Then you should be able to find your Entry listed. Next to it is a little 'x'. Click on that and you'll be asked whether you want to remove your Entry from Peer Review. Do that, let me know and we can go from there.

smiley - cheers

Matt

Post 8

U168592

The Falkland Islands Entry has now been updated, so this can be removed from Peer Review now smiley - ok

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Will do smiley - biro

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Falkland Islands – A Tourist Guide II

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more