This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1661

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Hope you will be well enough to enjoy xmas, Prof smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1662

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

xmas cancelled smiley - sadface

Tonight (friday) I had to go to doc's as he wanted to have a revue on what's been done re my health, I took my sister with me as things done so far had me confused and I needed clarification on certain issues.
Needless to say, the outlook isn't good!
Firstly, I've to have another chest xray in 3 weeks time, to confirm or not that the chest infection at the bottom of my right lung as been dealt with and has gone.
I'm now (waiting time/notification) for a heart check, as there is a possibility that my heart isn't pumping blood around as good as it should be and THAT could be the cause of the water retention. Plus! that because of the extra weight the water has put on me (approx 10lbs in weight) that makes breathing very laborious, so within a short distance and if carrying shopping, I'm out of breath and have pause for a few moments to catch it back.
I can now only wait and see what happens next, after the results of next xray/heart check.
Basically! if things get worse in the meantime, it could be a hospital admission ?

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1663

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Let's instead hope the lung infection has gone and your heart will be pumping properly and empty you of water again.

We're not 17 anymore so this could take some time. But you already know that, of course.

I wish you speedy recovery. And patience if it takes longer smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1664

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

we are all falling apart im having whirly head things and seem to be losing balance if not sat down not glasses thats be checked a head scan after new year if they can get me in sometime after feb the doc said

not a bad xmas ive topped my cards at last 23 its more than ive ever had lol if after sat ive not got a good win im going back to tengos with all new numbers at random the £18 are useless money back just about smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1665

Hope you are on the mend, Prof smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1666

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

sorry to say, but alas no signs of any improvement heresmiley - sadface

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1667

Sorry to hear it but hang in there, mate! Sometimes it takes longer. We'll be rooting for you!

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1668

hi all

hope you had a goodish xmas yesterday i was stuck at home the snow was bad to make things worse the barriers on the houses being built had been knocked over so no buses till it was clear ggrr lol smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1669

writing second one as it tends with long ones to knock me off and not send

all have the best new year you can no lib till tuesday now smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1670

I second that smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1671

hi not been about weather been a bit yuck to say the least and pcs not working as per, still no chrome link its still kaput

nothing on my new lottos im on the tengos again its more if i win now lol if smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1672

Hope you're feeling better, Prof smiley - prof

My Lotto club and my monthly lottery (from 15th through 19th) is all I'm spending money on from now on. If the fortune smiley - fairy can't find that out I reckon I'm not winning anything anyway smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1673

hi ive got near with tengos so could be my turn to get a good one

ive just spent £15 on a new stickdown floor to cover up the makes and the ingrained yuck on my kitchen floor lol

good luck on your lottos smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1674

F1712450?thread=8319094&post=111061797#p111061797

see post 15 Jimsmiley - ok

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1675

Bad news: I didn't win the £100,000 I was hoping for this month either smiley - sadface

Good news: I did win £100 smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1676

Reality Manipulator

According to my mobile phone weather app it is supposed to be sunny in South Ockendon but I have looked out of the window and it is raining but with no sign of any sunshine.

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1677

Reality Manipulator

Pierce it is good to hear that you have won £100.smiley - cheerssmiley - biggrinsmiley - magic

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1678

Yes, smiley - ta it is. In particular because I'm not quite sure how much income I will receive from now on smiley - shrug

I will have to wait a few days before I can find out smiley - whistle

I just hope it will be enough to pay my taxes smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1679

smiley - sadfaceI just hope the powers that be don't "screw you" Pierce and your "income" will be sufficient as such

unfortunately! the Irish lottery has been put on hold until I recover a bit better

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1680

hi prof hope your a bit better my right leg is giving me bad cramps now ive a key for disabled loos thats how bad im getting lol no luck on irish as per smiley - disco jim

Key: Complain about this post

Mr Bradford's residence

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more