This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2101

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.purina.co.uk/dog/bonio/products

smiley - rofl I loved to "nibble" of our Golden Lab'ssmiley - biggrin

As a biscuit (ok a smiley - dog one) they tasted oksmiley - laughand HE had our stuff smiley - winkeye

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2102

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Yeah, smiley - dog biscuits are the best smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2103

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughCouldn't get into "spillers shapes" though

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2104

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

update ive got some spray enamel paint and masking tape to see if i can get my microwave back in full use if not im going to renew my argos card and get one for £60+ on a three months to pay lol, rex back to full power again lol smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2105

Good to hear Rex smiley - dog is okay smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2106

"enamel paint and masking tape to see if i can get my microwave back in full use"

Have you been using it for target practice Jim ? smiley - erm

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2107

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

it old and the joints at the back have gone a bit rusty so im going to try enamel spray but i might spray into a jar and paint it on , its that day tomz im not wasting my right to vote but boris no way corbin not a chance one of the lower lot ie green if a candidate smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2108

Sod buying paint Jim, it might not work rait ? cheaper to buy a new one mate smiley - ok and be safe

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2109

Good luck smiley - goodluck with the election. Just remember what the tories did for you. That shouldn't take you too long smiley - whistle

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2110

smiley - laughI said to my dad many years ago smiley - biggrinGuy Fawkes had the best idea smiley - winkeyebut they caught himsmiley - laugh

No disrespect to anyone smiley - smiley
I'm a Yorkshireman 1st - british 2nd - I'll never be a european - I want outsmiley - smileylock-stock and barrel smiley - smiley
never wanted to be in in the first placesmiley - biggrin

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2111

Like The Eagles sang in Hotel California: - You chan check out anytime you like - but you can never leave smiley - biggrin

You may no longer be a member of the EU, but you will still be a European, like it or not. It's a matter of Geography but more so a matter of genes smiley - geek

We are of one blood you and I, as they say in the First Nation smiley - zen

Anyway I'm thinking it would be a smart move if Iceland, Scotland, Scandinavia, Estonia and maybe the rest of the UK formed a Northern Alliance and made deals with NATO and the EU.

I'm not holding my breath, though, and I'm getting too old to care anyway smiley - whistle Leave that to the young smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2112

smiley - smileyThe tattoo on my arm - "born and bred in Yorkshire an' proud on'it"

smiley - winkeyedon't mention europe smiley - laugh

it's only 20 odd mile awaysmiley - biggrinbut we've not been connected to "europe" for millions of years smiley - winkeyesmiley - nahnahsmiley - laugh

love you!smiley - smooch

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2113

ARGH! I need new glasses smiley - wahsmiley - wahI've bloody posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread smiley - doh

I only love womensmiley - laughsmiley - laughand my son!!!

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2114

smiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh

I was wondering smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2115

That's buggered my chances of being a U.S.A President smiley - laugh

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2116

smiley - dontpanic You couldn't have become that anyway. You must be naturally born within the US smiley - biggrin

Another piece of useless information that once got stuck in my brain smiley - laugh

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2117

"You must be naturally born within the US"

"That's buggered my chances of being a U.S.A President"

I wasn't born, I was either dug up or hatched smiley - roflsmiley - winkeye

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2118

Good. That means we're all in the clear smiley - laugh

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2119

smiley - laughI'm NOT like trumpsmiley - winkeyeI don't start wars - I finish them smiley - laugh (given the power of coursesmiley - biggrin)

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 2120

I'll grant you the chance to end the crisis in the Middle East. If you succeed we may come to an agreement smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

Mr Bradford's residence

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more