This is the Message Centre for Bluebottle

11.1.2019 – Hoots Mon! Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike Biscuits

Post 1

Bluebottle

Yesterday our smiley - cat brought home her first live smiley - mouse, and for a couple of hours there was a moose loose aboot this hoose, as they say up in Bonniesmiley - bunny Scotland. I'm currently drinking the new Yorkshire Tea Biscuit Brew, which is supposedly a biscuit-flavoured smiley - tea and is just smiley - weird.

<BB<

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - yikes On the one hand well done to smiley - cat for hunting skills, but that wasn't the most helpful present for you all... smiley - mouse

I haven't seen the biscuit brew yet but I can imagine it is almost but not entirely quite unlike biscuits indeed... smiley - tea

Post 3

Bluebottle

It is funny how much disruption a small smiley - mouse can cause as it runs and hides behind the bookcases, which are bolted onto the wall. So my wife and kids had piled up all the other furniture in the hall and on the stairs in the hope it would help them catch it, while smiley - cat sat contentedly in the middle of the lounge proud of her work well done. It took about 2 hours to catch it and release it back into the woods.

Since drinking 'Biscuit Brew' I've not changed my mind that there are only two valid types of tea:
smiley - tea Tea
smiley - tea Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

<BB<

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

You rescued the smiley - mouse? You kindhearted person, you.

When we lived in Philadelphia, I complained for weeks about an odd smell whenever I sat at the computer. It made me gag. Finally, the smell stopped.

Then, one day, Elektra happened to move the little toy box our dog had. Under it, she found a mummified smiley - mouse, courtesy of smiley - cats.

Post 5

Icy North

I’m not normally evangelistic, but BIS cuit Brew is the very nectar of the gods.

Post 6

Icy North

Apologies for the weird autocorrect there - it wasn’t a pronunciation guide.

Post 7

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl

Post 8

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - snorksmiley - rofl

"there are only two valid types of tea:
smiley - tea Tea
smiley - tea Tea, Earl Grey, hot."

smiley - teasmiley - ok

Post 9

Bluebottle

For me there is a fundamental design flaw – I'm not after biscuit-flavour smiley - tea but smiley - tea-flavour biscuits.

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bluebottle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more