A Conversation for 'The FoLDers Arms'

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4721

~Buffy~GODDESS of chosen ones~Manageress and Slayer of The Boars Head A1042534

thinker

ive got loads to do in my flat but i aint gonna do it coz i hopin to move soon oh n i put a nice hole in 1 of the bedrooms which im gonna hav to get filled in.lol

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4722

Reality Manipulator

Buffy that is one thing I do not look forward to is moving, the packing and unpacking (espcially if you have to do it in a rush). I like to have two months to sort things out that I want to pack and what to throw away and have 4 months to pack and ideally to have a place to store it before I move.

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4723

ChiKiSpirit

*wanders in and adds the Thinker to friend's list because I saw a ghost smiley - ghost last night and think I may need a non-alcoholic drink because I am driving but may have some smiley - ale later. smiley - smiley

Hello. smiley - fairy

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4724

Reality Manipulator

Hi here is some smiley - oj, smiley - chocsmiley - milk, <strawberrysmiley - milk shakes, smiley - tea, smiley - cappuccino, smiley - coffee

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4725

ChiKiSpirit

Hmmm smiley - strawberriessmiley - milk shake looks good smiley - fairy
Are dogs allowed in here?

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4726

Reality Manipulator

smiley - strawberriessmiley - milk Dogs smiley - dogsmiley - dog are always welcome.

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4727

ChiKiSpirit

There are a few places I can take my dog. They always have a fresh bowl of water ready for him and some dog biscuits. The next time I visit I'm going to take some biscuits with me to put in their jar.
smiley - smiley

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4728

Reality Manipulator

I smiley - lovesmiley - dog they are so friendly.

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4729

~Buffy~GODDESS of chosen ones~Manageress and Slayer of The Boars Head A1042534

i like smiley - dogs when i lived wit me mum we had 4 at one point, no hold on im tellin porkies, we had 5 at one point. im not much of a smiley - cat person tho.

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4730

Reality Manipulator

I find smiley - cat are not as friendly as smiley - dog, with a smiley - dog you guaranteed friendliness. I was going shopping and on the way home, I met a very friendly labrador and at lunch time I was stroking a small Japanese breed of smiley - dog who was so friendly and was sitting on my knee and I could pick her up and put on my knee without any fuss. She loved being stroked. I used to have a smiley - dog but he was very ill and had to be put down.

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4731

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
. ... .peeks in from doorway.. .. .

i say, is this the bar?

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4732

Reality Manipulator

Yes fluffykerfuffle this is the bar.smiley - smiley

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4733

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
good smiley - diva i'd like a gin and tonic with a twist of lime, please

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4734

Reality Manipulator

Here is a gin and tonic with a twist of lime.smiley - smiley

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4735

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
smiley - erm where?

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - stiffdrink

oh
um could you slide that down to this end of the bar, please?smiley - spacesmiley - smiley and thanks!

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4736

Reality Manipulator

Here is it smiley - stiffdrink and another one smiley - stiffdrink

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4737

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - biggrinsmiley - stiffdrink
smiley - space merci!

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4738

Reality Manipulator

Would you like a smiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - porkpiesmiley - crispssmiley - cakesmiley - strawberriessmiley - strawberrysmiley - strawberrysmiley - strawberrysmiley - strawberrysmiley - cheesecakesmiley - cupcakesmiley - popcorn

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4739

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

smiley - stout

The Folders bar# 21

Post 4740

Reality Manipulator

Hello Iansmiley - smiley I like using smiley - stout in cooking especially smiley - cakesmiley - xmaspud and stews. I have heard of using smiley - stout in making Yorkshire pudding. Here is another smiley - stout

Key: Complain about this post