A Conversation for 'The FoLDers Arms'

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4481

Reality Manipulator

Andy here are some smiley - corncobsmiley - corncob with unsalted butter, smiley - friedeggsmiley - friedegg sunnyside up with toast, smiley - porkpiesmiley - porkpie with relish, smiley - crispssmiley - crisps pan fried, smiley - chocsmiley - choc and smiley - popcornsmiley - popcorn with real smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale to wash it down.smiley - smiley

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4482

owlatronas

smiley - drool fantastic hun

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4483

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheerssmiley - taAndy, I hope you had a good day today and that there was not too much rain where you are.smiley - smiley

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4484

owlatronas

its rained most of today and since i started at 7pm its done nothing but rainsmiley - blue

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4485

Reality Manipulator

smiley - hugAndy we are supposed to be having a drought in the South-East but it is alot wetter than it was last year. I remeber watering the garden and after half hour of watering the soil would dry up. We have a soil with lots of pebbles and it a clay soil. It soaks water up the water very quickly. This year the soil is not drying up after it rains and it is staying wet for alot longer. I hope we will not have another wet weekend but the weather forecast says it will be a wet one.

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4486

owlatronas

mm and i suppose the hosepipe ban will be inforce soon aswell lol

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4487

Reality Manipulator

Andy I heard that the Water authorities are not too happy with all the rain we are having.smiley - weird

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4488

owlatronas

weve had no probs and all this rain saves me watering the garden lol

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4489

Reality Manipulator

Andy at least I do not have to struggle watering the garden like I did last year.smiley - smiley

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4490

owlatronas

thats what i keep thinking im glad im away in a few weeks to get some real hot sunshine lol

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4491

Reality Manipulator

Andy I hope you have a good time on your holiday and that you will have a very restful.smiley - smiley

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4492

owlatronas

its not for another eight weeks

eight weeks on friday to be exact smiley - boing

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4493

Evoot - Back in Black!!

*waves*

Hey all!

*wonders who is still around*

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4494

Reality Manipulator

Hi Evoot.smiley - smiley

smiley - alesmiley - cidersmiley - stoutsmiley - teasmiley - coffeesmiley - ojsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - bubblysmiley - redwinesmiley - milk

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4495

owlatronas

hi there you two smiley - biggrin

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4496

Reality Manipulator

Hi Andy smiley - biggrin

Here are some extra chilled smiley - brr drinks: smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - cidersmiley - cidersmiley - cider

I am having an extra strength Omega 3 smiley - strawberrysmiley - milk, smiley - strawberrysmiley - milk, smiley - strawberrysmiley - milk, smiley - strawberrysmiley - milk, smiley - strawberrysmiley - milk, probiotic drink

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4497

owlatronas

mm sounds yummy have you any spare ?

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4498

Reality Manipulator

Andy here are the chilled smiley - brr omega 3 drinks: smiley - strawberry+smiley - milk, smiley - strawberry+smiley - milk, smiley - strawberry+smiley - milk, smiley - strawberry+smiley - milk,

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4499

owlatronas

just what the smiley - doctor ordered

The FoLDers bar# 21

Post 4500

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheersDoctor McCoy (Bones) of the orginal Star Trek when driking Old Tennesse Bourbon smiley - stiffdrink or having Shore (Riza the ultimate leisure holiday destination) leave on another smiley - planet.smiley - cool

Doctor McCoys (Bones) Old Tennesse Bourbon smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink

and Scotty's favourite Pure Double Vintage Malt whisky smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink

I wonder why Worf has a craving for Prune joice smiley - redwine?smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post