This is the Message Centre for RAF Wing... Lookee I'm Invisible!!

The Real Revolution

Post 1

RAF Wing... Lookee I'm Invisible!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redcomedy/message/173

Something to be REALLY concerned about I think.

The Real Revolution

Post 2

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

This is what I had been alluding to but had no links to. I'd run acrossed this information after the election. It had been removed and these are different writers. That is encouraging to see more with the same information.

I believe these same machine manufactures and / or trucking and distributors are used for the Las Vegas type gambling machines. Did you find a link to that in your reading?

There have been redistricting fights also that are affecting the demographics in several large areas. Texas and Co have gone through so far......
I do not know about Georgias at the moment.

The Real Revolution

Post 3

I haven't run across anything yet like that but I'm sure I will sooner or later.

People have a hard time grasping sometimes that you can have a coup d'estat without riots or tanks in the street.

Diebold I think used to do a lot of ATMs and stuff like that and still do probably. So after money and elections, what else do they need to control?

The Real Revolution

Post 4

I believe they do safes and vaults also. So add security to that if so.

I always remember the name by *Die Bold*
Sounds more like a mission statement or a play on words to the would be safe crackers.
*loves details seen in old movies*

The Real Revolution

Post 5

I guess that's why they pronounce it "dee bold". I got to tell you that German pronounciation doesn't make me feel anymore secure for some reason.

It could be translated "the bold". That's a epithet more popular with medieval thugs than conscientious guardians of the commonwealth.

The Real Revolution

Post 6

Interesting trivia, I like that sort of thing.

The Real Revolution

Post 7

Willem

There is no democracy anyways. The system that rules today is plutocracy ... rule of the rich. Money is what really counts ... they might as well give people one vote for every dollar they own, and see who comes out on top. That would be a realistic system. Right now, the word 'democracy' is simply a smokescreen for what's really happening.

We ought to ask people ... do you really believe the rich and powerful are fit to rule you, merely because they are rich and powerful? Does money and power really equate to 'good'?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for RAF Wing... Lookee I'm Invisible!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more