This is the Message Centre for Joseph Skiddlepants

Personal radios article

Post 1

Number Six

Hi Joe - just in case you come back to h2g2... your excellent radio article was put into the Flea Market, from where I've picked it up with a view to polishing it up and getting it into the Edited Guide, which it deserves!

If you've got any objections, or would like to take it back, please let me know. The new version's at A1035587.

Cheers,
Number Six

smiley - mod

Personal radios article

Post 2

Joseph Skiddlepants

Hi # 6,

I am back. smiley - smiley I saw the article, but it doesn't seem to have my name attached to it anymore. I'm confused.

Thanks,
Joe

Personal radios article

Post 3

Number Six

Sorry, Joe - it's because I forgot to type your researcher number in the relevant box when I made the new copy. I'll go and fix it now!

smiley - run

Personal radios article

Post 4

Number Six

I just realised it might be easier and nicer to simply let you have the article back!

more info here:
F108913?thread=234842

Personal radios article

Post 5

Joseph Skiddlepants

I wasn't upset about it, just confused. If you want to edit/add to it, I'll be more than happy to share the credit.

Joe

Personal radios article

Post 6

Number Six

Cool. I'll get to work, then!

Personal radios article

Post 7

Number Six

Hi Joe - I've gone ahead, made a couple of tweaks, and put it into PeerReview - the thread is F48874?thread=278155 if you fancy checking it out.

Cheers,
Number Six

smiley - mod

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Joseph Skiddlepants

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more