This is the Message Centre for Ðåriå¤ÇF¤RM ACE (Tatrix of Ko-ro-ba, and the Diva with the Fever)

Hun

Post 1

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

I smiley - love you.

Hun

Post 2

Ðåriå¤ÇF¤RM ACE (Tatrix of Ko-ro-ba, and the Diva with the Fever)

I smiley - love you too. smiley - rosesmiley - kiss

Hun

Post 3

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

smiley - smiley Good, cos that's all I want. Us three: smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Hun

Post 4

LOL! "The three moons of Gor." smiley - laugh HAHAHAH... I'm smiley - sorry hun. Like Ben said, I'm a silly Welsh smiley - bleepsmiley - biggrin

Hun

Post 5

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

I just got home and see you are on smiley - smiley Talk soon. smiley - kiss

Hun

Post 6

smiley - biggrin It was nice talking to you hun. Your an smiley - angelsmiley - kiss and smiley - cuddle I better smiley - run and go feed the Master. smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

Hun

Post 7

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

smiley - biggrinI always love talking with you, you know that. smiley - smiley It's cos I smiley - love you! smiley - kissAll that talking with the Welshman must have got to you - icwales indeed, and a new email! Oh yeh - thanks for the card. Top Taffy, as opposed to Top Totty? Hehe. How about this: smiley - tit? Not a cockatiel, but appropriate in its way!smiley - biggrin Talk tonight, and lots over the weekend, with plenty of smiley - bubbly, smiley - redwine and smiley - stiffdrink, and maybe even some smiley - handcuffs? Hehe smiley - laughsmiley - loveblush. Love you smiley - angel and Ben always smiley - lovesmiley - lovesmiley - lovesmiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - smiley

Hun

Post 8

LMAO smiley - laugh Diana said to me this morning: "Well Miss Miller!" I think the education system in London, has been taken over by the Taffia... Hahahah... smiley - laugh She had me in fits lol. Hey! I got my own office... Hehe... I phoned Ben up, telling him I will cain his smiley - bleep tonight lol. He loved the Heads joke, and I told her the Taffy apple joke. She said I would look good with a stick, you know where lol.

I remember my Grandad telling me one day, when I went there: Oh! Roxanna, I had a beautiful pair of smiley - titsmiley - tit in my garden this morning. Poor Gramps didn't know why I was laughing so much. smiley - biggrin I was called the Welsh Dolly Parten in our valley. smiley - winkeye

I'm glad you liked the card hun. smiley - biggrin I doubt if I will use that email addy. I only got it for a laugh. I smiley - love talking to you too, and I'm looking forward to the weekend hun. smiley - biggrin

smiley - love you lots hun, and see you later. smiley - kiss and smiley - cuddle

smiley - cheers

Hun

Post 9

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

yesssssssssssssssssssssss. smiley - love

Hun

Post 10

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

Own office? There's glory for you. Isn't it?

Hun

Post 11

LOL! yeah. smiley - laugh Privacy is about all that does. I'm learning more every minute of the day. I started on our new story, but this is going to be harder. I been tryping out reports to day, and sorting through files.

Learning the job. smiley - laugh

Hun

Post 12

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

smiley - smiley The privacy lets you keep up with your correspondence. smiley - love

Hun

Post 13

smiley - laugh LOL! that's a fact... Hehe smiley - biggrinsmiley - lovesmiley - handcuffs you to my desk. smiley - biggrin

Hun

Post 14

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

Mmmmmmmmm - promises! giggles

Hun

Post 15

Hehe smiley - laughsmiley - wow I must be keen... Hehe smiley - biggrin

Hun

Post 16

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

I smiley - love you. need lots of smiley - kiss, some smiley - hug and lots and lots of smiley - smooch.

Hun

Post 17

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

And As a follow up from what we have said before, there are 5 staff of sick today (including the three long term) plus two more seeing thedoctor and not in yet! (9.20) smiley - love

Hun

Post 18

Yes, I'm not surprised hun. smiley - blue Like I told you earlier, we have two that are leaving, because they live in the zone. Well done Mr Livingstone, we give you smiley - bleep of the year award. smiley - steam

It is a shame Rox. It even said on the radio, about more teachers leaving. Mr Blair has a lot to answer for. He should think about home, instead of being a warmonger, and up the smiley - bleep of that idiot Bush. Trying to kill my Daddy is not a good reason for war. smiley - laugh

I am more scared of Bush and Blair, than Sadam. The two B's<<<<< smiley - bleep Hahahaha....

I smiley - love you too babe. Sorry I never got on here today. Busy with work and our story. smiley - hugsmiley - smooch I really enjoy doing that. smiley - biggrin

MS Xanne's little slave smiley - grovel at her feet, just before her Mistress put on the smiley - handcuffssmiley - laugh

smiley - love and smiley - cuddlesmiley - rose

Hun

Post 19

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

Mmmmmmmmmmm smiley - lovesmiley - smileysmiley - handcuffsyesssssssssssssssss

Hun

Post 20

»¤kåjirå¤rôxåññ꤫

Your Yahoo showed you active this morning - I was so excited! Never mind. I smiley - love you hun!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ðåriå¤ÇF¤RM ACE (Tatrix of Ko-ro-ba, and the Diva with the Fever)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more