This is the Message Centre for creachy

Here's Creachy

Post 1

creachy

Ahem, yes, well, I'm aware my absent has been long and very un-arduous on you all. So I'll keep this long smiley - biggrin

The last time I was on here, this fantastic of fantastical places, not a lot was happeningsmiley - erm So it is my hope that with a return of one or more ex-hootoers that things will pick up round heresmiley - ok

A run down of what I've been upto goes like this: Joined the RAF and I now live on Marssmiley - mars where I'm head of ATIC(Alien Technology Intergration Company), but that's hush hush so I'll give you the cover storysmiley - winkeye
I work as a Team Leader now of a Supported Living house for young adults with Learning Disabilities. That is Autiism and the likes.
I've recently re-found my writing bug, which is what has probably drawn me back to this, H2G2, as it has so many differently wonderful ways of inspiring a piece or two out of peoplesmiley - book
I also moved into my own place much to the relief of mother and currently spend my time either reading, blowing up spaceships http:www.darkorbit.com , or spending time with my lovely girlfriend.

Anyway, nice to see you all again

Creachy

Here's Creachy

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wowsmiley - ale I'd been wondering what you'd gotten up to and where you'd gone smiley - biggrinsmiley - boingsmiley - alesmiley - flyingpig

Here's Creachy

Post 3

creachy

Ah Mr 2legs! I see from a quick scout of your pagesmiley - lurk that you still fight the good fight against technology and sound systemssmiley - scientist

Tell me, what Ales you these days

Here's Creachy

Post 4

Missy

Hello you! How time flies and waits for no man! Hope your ok.

Here's Creachy

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin Well what is happening... indeed.... not a great deal smiley - snork an awful lot of unproductive stuff... some audio recording and a lot of job hunting... well sporadic job hunting... smiley - dohsmiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for creachy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more