This is the Message Centre for Mozzerella

Anything U want.

Post 1

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

Hi.
i am not officially an ACE yet...so this is not officially an ACEingsmiley - erm (that's the thing where to the dude comes and says welcome and tells u to ask them if U've got any questionssmiley - ok).

so i guess this is just a "hi"... althoughsmiley - huh...nevermind what this is. just take it @ face value. nothing more.

I am one of those irritating ppl, who, when left with nothing to do goes around boring the smiley - bleep out of anyone who is online and looks vaguely impressionable. that is what i am doing to U. reply if U want. don't if U don't (hehehehehe...that sounds funny).

i'll just move over to this corner over here *moves* and wait *waits*. or perhaps i shall run around in circles to pass the time...yes. i like that plan better smiley - run

Anything U want.

Post 2

Mozzerella

Doesn't all that running around make you tired? Though if you go too long and pass out, I must admit it would certainly pass the time a lot faster. Well, you would be aware of less time passing anyway; I think time would just pass along on its merry old way at the same pace it always does. Though you never can be sure with time. smiley - erm Tricky one that....

I've had the official ACEing (verbing is perfectly acceptable) already so an unofficial one is perfect.smiley - ok I can always use a little variety. That, and it wouldn't be very nice of me to let you run around until you pass out from exhaustion or other running related conditions which cause passing out.

So anyway, don't think of this a reply to your face value. Just ummm... take it at face value. smiley - biggrin

Anything U want.

Post 3

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

oh thank you.*collapses in corner*
*heavy breathing*
ok.smiley - ok

*said with much concentration...obvious mental strain*
i'm glad U liked the errr....umm....u know....yeah that....apparently *breath* i am an official ace now...still ajusting to that....*silence while i regather my thoughts*
nope. can't remember what i was going to say....
i think i shall just lie here + catch my breath (21 hrs is a long time)

Anything U want.

Post 4

Mozzerella

Hope you've had enough time to recouperate. Just keep doing that once a day and eventually you'll be able to go even longer. Then you can workyour way up to 22 hours a day, then 23, 24 and eventually maybe even 25 hours a day!

Congratulations on your new found ACEdom! You must be proud.

Incidentally I used to have this cool mousepad with a picture of a rhino on it. You wouldn't hapen to have it by any chance would you?

Mozzerella

Anything U want.

Post 5

ummm
*searches thru collection* nup...no rhino print...
*starts smiley - running again*

Anything U want.

Post 6

Mozzerella

Trying for 25 hours a day?

Anything U want.

Post 7

it's a long term goal of mine...

Key: Complain about this post