A Conversation for Piercing

Piercings

Post 1

Kya

OK, I agree partially - ear "guns" hurt a lot. Holes made with needles do not hurt very much, admitedly I had mine done not long after child birth so nothing hurts as much as that! But it all depends on who does it and how.

Piercings

Post 2

Kosh42

But I think a lot of people miss they more important questions of "who does it and how". And that is why? We each have our own reasons, and it usually runs deeper than being cool or following fashion. I know I had many reasons before I had my tongue peirced, and I am a so called "respectable" office worker.

Piercings

Post 3

6 Gauge Nips

I do it professionally. I have been doing body piercing for 2 years in Vermont. I've got over 10 myself and have done hundreds. A Piericng is a way to transform somebody, it changes them in ways other than their physical appearance. For others it is a right of passage, or a way to mark a place and time, yes everyone has different reasons, but here are a few more than yours.

Piercings

Post 4

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

I have my tounge and belly button pierced and I didnt think that hurt smiley - bigeyes there are a few that I can imagine would!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Piercing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more