This is the Message Centre for Revenge of Thursday

what?

Post 1

Revenge of Thursday

I have a quwstion. Well, no. I have a question, but there's a bunch of other stuff that i want to say first. By the end of that, I may very well veer completely off course, or completely forget about what i was originally talking about. (no, its not actually talking, but i really cant think up anybetter word. neither could anyone i know, considering most of their responses involved queer looks or simply turning around and walking off in the opposite direction.) where was i? oh... right:

now, personally, i would not even begin to fathom the interest to go venturing in to the personal details of someone who only has a number, as far as im concerned. now for my question:

why are you here?

please dont be insulted, but i honestly wonder about a person who decides to read about ME. are they sane? are they bored? are they under the influence of some sort of illegal substance they probably got from a guy named 'Elbow' under the freeway overpass? i dont much care either way, come to think about it, but it is interesting. Actually, i am rather happy that at least, one person has decided to take an interest in myself. Congratulations. to think that I am inportant enough to warrant a minute an a half of your oh-so-percious time. how lovely.

-moi.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Revenge of Thursday

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more