This is the Message Centre for Warwick Lil

Greetings Warwick Lil...

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating in, in her usual vague, elf-like manner*

I noticed you had posted a Guide ML question - but that conversation seems to have developped into a discussion about simulposts... the OTD (Off Topic Drift) can be quite terrible here at h2g2!smiley - weird

...so I thought I'd drop by your place instead, to suggest an entry that might be helpful when fiddling with Guide ML: A690518

Have fun!smiley - flyhi

Greetings Warwick Lil...

Post 2

Warwick Lil

Thanx for floating by smiley - fairy
Just what the smiley - doctor ordered ... and found another Lil while nosing around too. Lovely !!

Warwick Lil smiley - magic

Greetings Warwick Lil...

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

Could you let me know what you think about my and Kristina's 'Spicing up your user page' entry? Feedback is always appreciated - there's plenty of room for additions/improvements!smiley - smiley

Take your time exploring this place - it's huuuuuge

For some nifty ideas on what to put on your user page, just click on 'Who's Online' and click on a name - that's how I got started - I became smiley - aliensmile<--non-existant green-with-envy-smiley> and decided that I just *had* to learn some GuideML, despite being a complete non-smiley - geek

Greetings Warwick Lil...

Post 4

Warwick Lil

I'll go back to your page in a bit and give you some feedback - just as soon as I've finished thrashing my way through the Allegory of Female Authority and Christine de Pizan for a seminar I'm giving tomorrow - smiley - yikes
Will drop by later on smiley - smiley

Greetings Warwick Lil...

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Hi again Warwick Lil - I hope you had a nice Christmas and that you haven't been too busy to enjoy it!smiley - smileysmiley - xmastree

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Warwick Lil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more