A Conversation for The Solar System

Earth gets closer to the sun

Post 1

RmacX0

Climate change has bee always been controled by how Close we get to the sun, when the planet and to sun pivets that planet gets warmer
Why has this been forgoten ,,, ?? money money money hmhmhm

Post 2

Taff Agent of kaos

thats called summer and when it pivits the other way its winter

it happens every year

avarage tempreture over a year rising is the effect of global warming not a 2 week heat wave in june

smiley - bat

Post 3

RmacX0

"avarage tempreture over a year rising is the effect of global warming not a 2 week heat wave in june"

they is no records to surport this just some with lines and number's
on it

they say we have records to to show effect of global warming but they only a 100 years old or so and the world has be around a lot long then that so yes it may be hotter then 50 years ago but really sode not stand up to reson to me

Post 4

Taff Agent of kaos

<> check out http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F16034?thread=6311115&skip=900&show=20 from post 916

Post 5

RmacX0

and too point out that weather patton's change all the time the planet is in a state of flux who to say if the ice caps melt that a bad thing or its ment to happern that way or is it that the sun is getting hotter or solor flar passing the planet they are a 1001 resons for the planet getting hotter but i don't think carbon tax will slove it

Post 6

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

the dutch and bangladeshis for a start

smiley - bat

Post 7

RmacX0

bangladeshis has allways had flooding prob's thats the way the land they live on works

Post 8

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

YES!!!!?

raise sea levels a bit and they dont have a land just a shallow bay!!!!

smiley - bat

Post 9

RmacX0

next your tell me people have a right to build a home on a flood plain
then can blame G/W

land mass and the salt plain's in the us and afirca tell us that water levels where once high

did thay think about that when they got u to pay carbon tax

mmm yes i love paying my carbon tax it will save the world ohhhhh yea
lol

Post 10

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

but the dinosaurs didnt have money and so couldn't pay the carbon tax and went extinct

or did the cia do it

smiley - bat

Post 11

RmacX0

now your just getting silly cos i beat u in this debate

Post 12

Taff Agent of kaos

what debate?????

carbon tax will not fix things but without some sort of dererent to limit co2 emmisions there would be no incentive for industry to reduce carbon emissions

it would be "screw you" i am making a profit

with a carbon tax industry looks to reduce carbon emissions and there by end up paying less tax without reducing profits as much as possible

smiley - bat

Post 13

RmacX0

why do thay carbon tax funds to put solor panals across every roof top in the would and a replace car's with Ho2 systems or is it that they still want to sell us the power

as u can get solor panals that can output 250watts in 1 meter by 1 meter i could put 5000watts on my roof top and store the power for use at night and could be used to top up the main power in your hole street or town they are lots of ways to have cleaner power but they keep the price's up of this tech to stop it from being used so thay can sell us the power then charge us tax on it then carbon tax as well

Post 14

Taff Agent of kaos

producing solar panels is expensive and emmits a lot of co2 in the manufacture process

the raw materials are very rare and so unlike things manufactured in a normal way mass production brings down costs, solar panel manufacturing makes certain materials more scarce and subsiquently drives the raw material price up negating any price reduction from mass production

smiley - bat

Post 15

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

to store that power you would require batteries

the better option would be to sell the electricity to the grid and reduce thier use of fosil fuel during the day, and gain a credit position, this credit could then be used to purchase electricity for a shorter period at night and still leave you with a monetery surplus

smiley - bat

Post 16

RmacX0

thats a load of rubbish as the part that amke up solor panals are not rare and by making more that will make them cheaper and only so much wast will come from makeing them that it will be less in the long run of long team use

and that what i said you could help power you streer or town

Post 17

RmacX0

u can get a solor panal to power a Hho system that could make fuel for cars and power plants

Post 18

Taff Agent of kaos

solar powered steer, that should cut down on methane emmisions

smiley - bat

Post 19

Taff Agent of kaos

look at this thread http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F51636?thread=370151

Post 20

RmacX0

The reson why we have been force to use Oil based parts for the frame of the solor panal "oil is for now cheaper to use".
butlook at Toy's from 50 years ago made out of cast iron to today's toys made out of oil, in the past they were far better and last longer but as a people we have had this taken away from us with the hole idear it would be Cheaper, but now parts for frames for solor panals and toy made from oil is getter more pricey, so they are lots of ways of making parts for thing's with out makeing them from oil or other harmful ways to the earth,

but i do agree with u on selling back to the grid i think with bit of thinking power could be free and just pay a service charge,

but it just gose to "who has the gold"oil" makes the rules"

and if look at the people who run the oil they have been buying up lots of metel mines and slowing them down to rase the price so we go for they oil this is why ,,, the price is high,,, and they have done the same with oil to rase the price ,,,

so solor panels could be made a lot cheaper and easyer with out useing oil based frames for them

and the parts in side a solor panel can be used time and time again.

ie a plastic window will dimmer faster then one made out of glass
a cast iron frame will last longer the a plastic one

"main reson for power drop from the sun is pastic clear cover's for solor panel"

so yes we need to change the way they are made from toys to solor panels and and this can be done.

Key: Complain about this post