This is the Message Centre for Elentari

Finally made it to new hootoo!

Post 1

Elentari

Hello all!

With help from Peet and Z via the Gurus forum, I have finally been able to log in! I have been trying all week but for some reason it wasn't working. Not sure if it was my fault or a system error but big smiley - hug to Peet and Z for sorting it for me!

It's a shame to miss out on the first week of the new site, so please update me - what have I missed?

Post 2

KB

Welcome back! You've come at a good time - they've squelched the most annoying of the bugs now. smiley - ok

Post 3

Researcher 14993127

Hi Elantari, welcome to the new hootoo. All the staff from all departments have been, and still are, working hard to get things up and running. The tech guys have, as KB says, been squashing bugs galore. All the usual stuff is here, its a real home from home. smiley - biggrin

smiley - cat

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Great to see another returnee. smiley - hug

Post 5

Websailor

Hi, Elentari, glad you made it. I had a slight problem but the lovely Peet got me sorted very quickly. It is such a joy to be back and as yet I have had no problems or bugs.

I am delighted to see my PS makes sense once again. It has all its smilies back again instead of coded gobbledegook. Than you guys and gals.

At some stage I must find the time to edit my PS as it is badly out of date. There have been some major changes in my life which my PS does not reflect.

See you around Elentari, and on Flickr.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 6

scorp

Glad you made it Elentari. As WS says it's great to see you both here and on Flickr - keep the pics coming, they are great.

Post 7

Elentari

Thanks! It is lovely to see hootoo folks on flickr too, and I do appreciate your comments on my photos!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Elentari

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more