A Conversation for Sleepwalking

Sleepwalking

Post 1

Crocker7

When I was a wee lad staying overnight at a friends house or in an inn I would sleep walk. Once I actually left the house I was in and walked around the grounds a bit. I never would sleep walk in my own house. As I've gotten older the sleep walking has stopped.... at least I think it hassmiley - winkeye

Sleepwalking

Post 2

Researcher 208776

I liked the article, good work!

I don't think I've ever sleepwalked. smiley - winkeye

:==R9==:

Sleepwalking

Post 3

Spanish Jacky

I don't think I've ever sleepwalked before, but I do sometimes have the habit of sleeptalking. Quite recently I was letting a housemate use my computer while I was trying to get to sleep (I was obviously feeling incredibly generous) when I apparently sat up in bed, mumbled something inchorently and then proclaimed 'Hitler's gay!' At that point I looked about me, with a look of self-contented smugness and then fell back to sleep.

Sleepwalking

Post 4

Radomil

One very dark and not stormy night my husband and i were awakened by a very loud rumbling and banging. Our six year-old was very angrily attacking the front door. She was sleepwalking, and was angry that she couldn't open what she thought was the bathroom door. Our other child has invented her own sleep language and has hilarious conversations - well we think they must be funny because she laughs a lot.

Sleepwalking

Post 5

SuperSonicThunder

Thanks very much Rogue Nine, twas my first article! Never sleepwalked? I'm sure you probably have at least once in your life. smiley - biggrin

Sleepwalking

Post 6

Researcher 216674

Dear Radomil,
I'm producing a documentary for BBC1 about kids who sleep walk - does your daughter still sleep walk? Would you mind talking to me about it, for an initial research chat?
Please contact Emma on 0208-752-6382
Best wishes.

Sleepwalking

Post 7

Researcher 216674

Dear Supersonic Thunder,

I found the sleepwalking article very useful - especially as I'm producing a documentary about parasomnias! Are you still sleepwalking? Do you know anyone who does? E mail me and let's discuss further.

Sleepwalking

Post 8

SuperSonicThunder

Ack, this reply is immensely late. I haven't been to h2g2 for much too long. This probably won't be any good to you now, especially seeing as I no longer sleepwalk and don't know anyone who does. Sorry.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sleepwalking

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more