This is the Message Centre for Celebearel

Welcome to H2G2

Post 1

Z

Hello there..

how's things in your first foray into the big bag world of the internet? Hopefully you'll find h2g2 a lot friendlier than most places so I hope you'll make yourself at home.. I'm Z one of the volenteers to offers take newbies under their wings or just have a chat really. I'm a student too, (at birmingham) you can find a little more about me by clicked on my name above this posting which will take you to my perosnal space. You can do this to all researchers who post in conversation forums.

Thanks for the smiley - tea any questions just click on reply and I'll pop right back. If you see a pair of little eyes next to my name that means I'm online at the moment so I'll respond pretty quickly. If they aren't there then I'll get your message the next time I come back online. Usualy within the next couple of days!

See you soon.
smiley - magicsmiley - planet

Welcome to H2G2

Post 2

Celebearel

Hi Z

Thanks for your welcoming e-mail. I'm a second year Natural Scientist at Cambridge, otherwise known as a NatSci, which some of my friends tell me sounds' like a sort of insect.

I had a look at your space, it looks good and has given me some ideas, thanks smiley - smiley.

Welcome to H2G2

Post 3

Z

HI, glad you're settling ok. Do feel free to ask if you need help spicing up your user page. A couple of my friends were rejected from Nat Sci it seems a really hard course from what I've heard! well done on getting in.

Any questions, just ask.

Z

smiley - magicsmiley - planet

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Celebearel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more