This is the Message Centre for serenity

Granny's knitting.

Post 1

serenity

When I was a child, many moons ago..

I used to hate it when my grandma knitted me a cardigan for Christmas. I wanted toys.
You could guarantee that every year was the same. Another hand knitted cardigan. Still no toys from her. smiley - wah

Now I am a gran, guess what my grandaughter is getting this year smiley - winkeye
The knitting needles are on the go, as I speak smiley - laugh

Granny's knitting.

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

knit a lego space shipsmiley - winkeye

Granny's knitting.

Post 3

serenity

why didnt i think of that? smiley - dohsmiley - laugh

Granny's knitting.

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

last place I lived(with exsmiley - ill)I got a neighbour to knit me a willy warmersmiley - smiley

Granny's knitting.

Post 5

smurfles

Anbd she'll probably love it too!!!!I never had the joy of my gran giving me anything,i just remember her......but I always had knitting on the go,for my own children,neighbours,and later,for my grandchildrensmiley - love!!I haven't been able to knit for ages now,but i really miss itsmiley - sadface.I'm sure your grandaughter will know how much love went in to her gift!!!

Granny's knitting.

Post 6

serenity

smiley - diva loves anything i do. im not bragging, but i seem to be the favourite nan. maybe its because i am still a child smiley - nahnah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for serenity

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more