This is the Message Centre for ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

zzz

Post 1

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

Really hard to get to sleep yesterday. I've had hardly any exercise recently and my body is evidently getting bored. I danced for half an hour to heavy metal, did a ton of situps, tried to do press ups but my bed was too springy. Then when I was finally tired out which took AGES! I sat in the lotus position on my pillow and meditated on stuff. Rather a bizarre night. My hands aren't working properly.

zzz

Post 2

Oberon2001 (Scout)

smiley - erm Not sure how to break this to you, but doing exercise before going to bed isn't reccomended, as it actually keeps you awake! Sounds smiley - silly I know, but true.
Meditating is good though. smiley - smiley
Oberon2001

zzz

Post 3

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

I just felt really energetic. Interesting fact though smiley - biggrin

zzz

Post 4

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

smiley - erm I always find it really helpfull to stick a good CD in my discman and really listen to the music. I'm usually of before the last track.

zzz

Post 5

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I have to agree with Ralph, music will send me to sleep too, my mum swears by Ovaltene, Nytol's good too

zzz

Post 6

I like system of a down, rammstein and metallic.

zzz

Post 7

Oberon2001 (Scout)

Re: Reefgirl
"My Mum swears by Ovaltene". I bet she does, I bet she says, "god this stuff is disgusting" just like everone else! smiley - winkeye
Oberon2001 (smiley - sorry couldn't resist)

zzz

Post 8

Never tried Ovaltine. But I like marmite and green tea so it's fairly likely I would like, like it.

zzz

Post 9

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Oberon, my mum loves the stuff but I have to agree it's disgusting smiley - yuk

zzz

Post 10

Rammstein sends me of quick enough.

zzz

Post 11

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

I hate olvatine! it is nasty!!! I like nesquik though. (we are talking about the same olvatine right?)

zzz

Post 12

Dunno, never had Ovaltine before. Isn't it the baby food? Oh, no, that's Olvarit.

zzz

Post 13

Ellen

Ovaltine has a vaguely malt taste to it. It's not sweet or chocolatey enough for me though. I like Carnation chocolate malt. *yummy*

smiley - towel

zzz

Post 14

Malt loaf smiley - drool

zzz

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ohhhh yeah smiley - drool

zzz

Post 16

Can't get it where I live, so any time I'm in England I eat all the Malt Loaf I can get my hands on.

zzz

Post 17

Dont like malt loaf. It goes all gooey. But the gooeyness is wrong!!!
Only some Rammstein songs send me to sleep. Some I open my eyes and realise that I stood up and started headbanging smiley - laugh

zzz

Post 18

Wich ones are those?

zzz

Post 19

sonne and the one with halleluya in.

zzz

Post 20

Sonne's good, but I've never heard the one with Halleluya in it!

Key: Complain about this post

zzz

More Conversations for ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more