This is the Message Centre for Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

I have romance..

Post 1

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

After being on a couple of dating websites, got introduced through FB to a friend of a friend, and now it's all sunshine lollipops and rainbows. smiley - smiley

We'll see how things go, but the odd thing with this one is that it's never felt like there's any rush.

I thinking getting into your 30s is a good time. Priorities change (quite a few because your body now takes 3 days to recover from a hangover smiley - drunk) and most people seem to be more comfortable with themselves, or at least care less what others think.

In a job I love, wage isn't stellar but I get to help people find out how to get educated every day, and get thanked lots too!

Ill with cold, and going to attempt to go to a gym regularly again. Not for weight loss this time though, I need to build my core strength so I don't suffer from back issues quite so much. Weight loss will be a bonus, but being able to do what I want and not be hindered by physical issues is of primary importance. smiley - smiley

Re-reading old journal entries though, and wondering whether I should attempt the Race for Life again! smiley - biggrin Though, while writing, I'm reminded that I can't run because it'd knacker my back up. Right, get car on road, get joined to a gym!

I have romance..

Post 2

Xanatic

smiley - hug

I have romance..

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Isn't romance just fabulus? Everyone should have it at least once in their life smiley - zensmiley - loveblushsmiley - zensmiley - boingsmiley - magicsmiley - goodluck pah.... three days to recover from a hangover when your in your thirtys? You've not discovered the secret yet then, of just remaining semi-perminatly on the edge of drunkyness to avoid sobreing up too rapidly smiley - winekey

I have romance..

Post 4

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Ah, alas, though the idea of being semi-permanently on the edge of drunkeness sounds appealing, it'd play havoc with my skin! If you find an alcohol that gives a youthful yet spotfree complexion though, book me a train to 2legsville! smiley - cheers

I have romance..

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin I hardly drink much at all nowdays really... well compaired to what I used to drink smiley - wahsmiley - erm No idea why really... Just sort of happened smiley - crysmiley - pggbsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - alesmiley - cidersmiley - drool The excesses of youth, and early adulthood seem to have declined somewhat smiley - wah Probably not helped by the rediculus price of a simple pint of beer these days... Its not fair when two nights out drinking a week now costs more than my total amoutn of money after paying the house bills for the entire week smiley - wahsmiley - 2cents

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more