This is the Message Centre for ReaperLadd

Why won’t she just come out?

Post 1

ReaperLadd

A dream if you didn’t already knowsmiley - winkeye

I am some kind of policeman or FBI agent trying to get a girl out of a house, I try negotiating and it doesn’t work so I tell them to fire at will! But its more like fireworks that are being shot at her. It all goes slow motion as the “firework” gets closer to her it explodes but it’s not a big explosion more like a little pop lol. She just eats what comes out?? What ever I try I can not get this girl out of this house I even try running at the window and jumping though but its like the windows are made out of some kind of rubber/plastic and I just bounce back off. I woke up just as I was going to try jumping down the Chimney!

Post 2

Ellen

smiley - laugh I'm laughing at your bouncing off the window. You know police do use a type of fireworks sometimes in standoff situations to distract the person while they rush in. So your dream is pretty realistic in that regard.

Post 3

Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

maybe you're trying to persuade someone to open up to you by any means necessary... smiley - biggrin

Post 4

ReaperLadd

yes... i wonder who that could be?!!!smiley - tongueout

Post 5

Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

indeed.
You catch more bees with honey than with nets

Post 6

ReaperLadd

i wish that ment somthing to me but i don't understand it, i never have smiley - headhurts

Post 7

I_am_a_tunafish, Keeper of Rather Smelly Fish Which Have A Habit Of Spontaneously Combusting (If you wanna know why click here!)

It means that coaxing and leaving it up to free will is more likely to get you the results you want than trying to force it with fireworks!

Post 8

ReaperLadd

ah i get it now... and amazingly i even knew what "coaxing" means!smiley - biggrin
*begins to doubt himself*

Why won't she just come out????

Post 9

ReaperLadd

well you hav'nt posted in a while have you! umm i was just wondering if you wanted to do somthing over the new year? cus im all alone for it!

Key: Complain about this post