A Conversation for New Year's Resolutions for your Friends and Family

I'll get it over with...

Post 1

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

How many people each year make a New Year's resolution never to make any more New Year's Resolutions ever again? And the following year, they make the same New Year's Resolution, thereby breaking their resolution from last year?

I'll get it over with...

Post 2

Bilfurd

But I started doing it the year after resolving to break my New Year's resolutions.

I planned to fail and succeeded!

I'll get it over with...

Post 3

Transparanta

But then why even celebrate New year's. It is all about making promises that one knows he/she will never succeed in achieving. It's the whole beauty of it. Otherwise, it is just another lousy year passing by. If you are to break the routine then break it all. Anyway New Year's Eve is just a casual point in time. It means something only to you. It's great to wake up on January 1st and try to be a perfect version of yourself as you want to believe that all the days of the year will be as good as this first one (without the hangover of course). Actually New Year's is the holiday I hate the mostsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more