A Conversation for I'm New - What Do I Do Now?

stuff. . .

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

stuff and things and bits of things and things in boxes and things on shelves and broken things and random stuff and i am just the right amount of mental and things that go bump in the night and fluttery things and the birds and the bees and blonde hair and blue eyes and broken things that have been fixed and things that have been forgotten about and five foot four and things with other things attached and can i stop yet? smiley - laughsmiley - run

stuff. . .

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Welcome to h2g2. smiley - smiley
I've left you a welcome message on your personal place, reading it should help you to find your way around the site.

Bel

smiley - somersault

stuff. . .

Post 3

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Welcome to the asylum. smiley - smiley

stuff. . .

Post 4

zendevil

Now now, the poor little newbie will think we're not normal round here.

What is it about backscratchers & sunglasses? I can't work out why they are here. As for the plant spray...smiley - huh

zdt

stuff. . .

Post 5

Andy

whats normal around here smiley - roflwelcome to h2g2smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

stuff. . .

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Well, the newbie certainly sounds like 2legs to me smiley - laugh

stuff. . .

Post 7

Andy

smiley - yikessmiley - rofl

stuff. . .

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Ho yus, just a little...

stuff. . .

Post 9

Andy

smiley - laugh is it a song???

stuff. . .

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

No, honestly, when I read the subject line and the first post, I thought I was reading a 2legs journal. smiley - biggrin

stuff. . .

Post 11

Andy

smiley - laugh

stuff. . .

Post 12

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Have they changed the membership system in a way that might require some testing for usability if you have software to help with visual impairment?smiley - erm

stuff. . .

Post 13

aka Bel - A87832164

Is 2legs an official BBC tester then? They might have changed it, why else did they take the site down for nearly a day last weekend?

stuff. . .

Post 14

Andy

not sure whats going on with log in it whent down last night and i have only just been able to log in again

do you have this software and having problems bug reports here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A388361

stuff. . .

Post 15

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I can't say for certain that he is, but I had some vague recollection of hearing something to the effect that he does some testing... smiley - erm

stuff. . .

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

I'll have a look at his PS, it shoud say so somewhere. *Takes deep breath* smiley - run

stuff. . .

Post 17

aka Bel - A87832164

Bingo - you hit the nail on the head. smiley - bubbly

stuff. . .

Post 18

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Ah, and thusly it all makes nonsense!smiley - ok

stuff. . .

Post 19

aka Bel - A87832164

So did you have the same déjà-vu as me then?

stuff. . .

Post 20

Andy

smiley - lurk

Key: Complain about this post