This is the Message Centre for Mike Zigrosi

Yes, I'm back

Post 1

Mike Zigrosi

Yes, after an extended leave of absence I've returned home to the old H2G2 homestead - god, it's dusty here.

So, I'll just brush down the chairs, get the tea on and then see what's happening...

Yes, I'm back

Post 2

Dr_Trout

Hey, welcome back Mike. As you may be able to see, I've had to regenerate - like Colin Baker, this was forced upon me really, and crudgingly I stormed off leaving Dr T to put on a Steven wig and pretend to be me, before taking it off and pretending to be himself.

I like the new GuideMLed Lord Mike entry. Tell me, where would I go about finding "Lord Mike and the Genocide Auction" and "Lord Mike and the Genocide Auction"? If the second one on Spoila? I couldn't really see it any place.

Yes, I'm back

Post 3

Mike Zigrosi

'Lord Mike and the Genocide Auction' is just starting off on 'The Fiction Factory' board over on Planet Skaro.

I tell you what though, it was murder putting in all those line breaks in the List of Adventures - I nearly got repetitive strain injury. Oh, how I suffer for my art...

Yes, I'm back

Post 4

Dr_Trout

Ah right. My skaro membership expired and I haven't bothered to renew it... maybe I should then.

Yes, I'm back

Post 5

Dr_Trout

Ah right. My skaro membership expired and I haven't bothered to renew it... maybe I should then.

Ah, line breaks. I always think it is dissproportinately hard to start a new line in HTML.

Yes, I'm back

Post 6

Mike Zigrosi

Yes, Lance and I have written a couple of Lord Mike stories on there now - including 'Lord Mike Confidential' a mickey-take of all DW documentaries from 'Whose Doctor Who' through to 'Doctro Who Confidential'

Yes, I'm back

Post 7

Ecnal Silyab

Hello. I am a small, Kentish sausage. smiley - winkeye

Yes, I'm back

Post 8

Nice-Dalek

Do you have a valid passport, Mr Sausage? If not we'll impound you in the butcher's shop in the window until such a time that someone comes forward to co-oberate your story.

Yes, I'm back

Post 9

Mike Zigrosi

Evening all, Mr Wilden, Mr... Sausage

And how are we all?

Yes, I'm back

Post 10

Nice-Dalek

"Good grief, it can't be- must be forty somethings...."; to paraphrase Professor Travers a moment. Is it really you, Lord Michael K. Mills, Godleader, Protectorate General, Prime Minister and suave sophisticated chap in a hat?

And if not then who are you and what are you doing dressed as Lord Mike? Well?smiley - winkeye

Yes, I'm back

Post 11

Mike Zigrosi

No, rest assured Mr Wilden, 'tis I.

So, how the devil have you been, old chap?

Yes, I'm back

Post 12

Nice-Dalek

Ok thank you, Mike and you? I see that you've been busy creating saga after saga on your now on your own personalised website too. Now one of those three is you, the other two.... hmm, they're not you in different angles and without glasses are they? I've been busy, after I fought off the terrible oppressing might of Planet Skaro- at last! I returned to the Beeb on the Virtual sofa messageboard, there I fight off many, many trolls.

Plus a couple of MSN groups, one of which I manage and how have things been with you? Still posting on Skaro, writing your adventures?

Yes, I'm back

Post 13

Mike Zigrosi

Aha, glad you like the site - the management's entirely Steven's doing, though I occassionally write some of the info on it or do the odd Photoshop image (I designed the logo).

Yes, I still post on Skaro, though I haven't actually written much DW in a while, though I've had plenty of ideas! I've been spending much more time on my episode guide

Glad to hear you're enjoying such success. I trustyou're still carrying on your great work as well?

Good to speak (?) to you again
Mike

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mike Zigrosi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more