This is the Message Centre for tikibobber (Researcher 207777)

Ha HAA!

Post 1

Mystrunner

You, my friend, I can understand perfectly! I live in Morton, Illinois, where everyone is white, Apastolic Christian, and rich. Punk is evil, and music is amazing!

I'm an ace, and it's my job to make you feel at home and welcome here on h2g2. If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to drop on by!

-Mystrunner
smiley - pirate

P.S. - I'll extend you an invitation to join the Knight of h2g2, the order I founded. You can find us here: A724916. Just head for the castle, and sign up on the scroll!

Ha HAA!

Post 2

tikibobber (Researcher 207777)

Hey, cool, somebody who understands! haha, thanks for the message. I'm a little confused on what this "knight of h2g2" thing really is, but that's probably because I havn't clicked your link yet. I'll click it in a second to see what this knight thing is all about,
it sounds cool.
Well thanks again

-tikibobber

Ha HAA!

Post 3

thirstyhitchhiker

I can't beleive it!Young intelligent people actually do exist i was under the impression i was the only one(based on the fact i'v never found another one)not that that is proof or anything.please contact me and share some of your veiws on life,the universe and whatever the last one is.hahahaha.

Ha HAA!

Post 4

Mystrunner

Well, life is what we have, the universe is where we are, and everything is all else!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tikibobber (Researcher 207777)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more