This is the Message Centre for Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

paranoia

Post 21

ReaperLadd

i know by the end of te week im either going to be smiley - bigeyes or smiley - injured what are you thinking?

paranoia

Post 22

I_am_a_tunafish, Keeper of Rather Smelly Fish Which Have A Habit Of Spontaneously Combusting (If you wanna know why click here!)

*puts gag on as well* There now you can't do anything.

paranoia

Post 23

Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

smiley - laugh

paranoia

Post 24

ReaperLadd

i guess im smiley - injured but happy smiley - biggrin at the same time...!

paranoia

Post 25

paranoia

Post 26

ReaperLadd

back to you too! oh and one more thing look ive escaped!

paranoia

Post 27

smiley - biggrin

paranoia

Post 28

ReaperLadd

now im smiley - sadface capture me again!smiley - winkeye

paranoia

Post 29

ReaperLadd

i have no idea abut coming bk to school! if i did i would losse a good payying job but also i would get to see you eeverydaysmiley - biggrin

paranoia

Post 30

*bops him over the head with her halo*

paranoia

Post 31

ReaperLadd

smiley - injuredouch! hmm i seem to have forgotten who i amsmiley - erm

paranoia

Post 32

gd gd, your name is vorblebottom, and you're from the planet wiplock. Your favourite food is mushed up cement.

paranoia

Post 33

ReaperLadd

smiley - huh now im totally confused my mouth has become solid and i can't talk! and im starting to remember somthing?smiley - huh whipped cream what does whipped cream mean?!smiley - huh

paranoia

Post 34

I_am_a_tunafish, Keeper of Rather Smelly Fish Which Have A Habit Of Spontaneously Combusting (If you wanna know why click here!)

You take a female multi stomached bovinal quadruped, and obtain a portion of the modified and nutritional sweat it uses to provide it's young with sustenance. You then take this and heat it up to remove the many bacterium that inhabit it and agitate it to a more viscous consistancy.
If you want to make canned whipped cream you take this, add a lot of water, sugar and oxygen, then presurise it into a cylindrical metal object.

paranoia

Post 35

ReaperLadd

right i will get stiaght to work on that...shame i wont be able to eat the cream...smiley - cross

Key: Complain about this post