This is the Message Centre for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Another update on my so called life

Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

And this one is positive.

As some of you know and I mentioned in my last Update, I've taken a new direction in life. I'm studying the art of fortune telling and divination. I've already had some success with Numerology and Iching, so now I'm studying tarot cards, it's a slow process but I'm getting there. And as a result of this new found New-Age-Hippy-ness I'm actually feeling a lot better in myself. In the past I have suffered with depression and mood swings, but this morning, for the first time in decades I bounced out of bed and actually walked to the high street without so much as a twinge. I told my mum over luch that I've been meditating and she didn't laugh or tell me not to be so silly and get my head out of the clouds, so that's another hurdle jumped.

I'm well on my way to being in tune with the Universe and feeling better for it.

smiley - zen

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

you see! take the word "negative" and it's associated words out and all that's left is positivesmiley - magic

on this, I'm never wrongsmiley - smiley

you do realise that, I'll be after my fortune toldsmiley - smiley

Post 3

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

<>

E45 cream? Usually works for me.

smiley - run

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll hold you to that Prof

Mr D smiley - rolleyes I was waiting for someone to come up with that

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

it works Coral, because I'm never down at heart - "negative thinking" can't get to me eversmiley - smiley

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

It's not always been easy for me prof, but now I've given it a go, I'm finding things are slowly getting better

Post 7

I understand lovesmiley - smooch

all I can do in life is to try to "how can I say it" bring people to the light sidesmiley - smileymy humour is my weapon of choice

Post 8

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I know, and you do it very well smiley - hug

Post 9

smiley - smoochthe rewards - are my many friendssmiley - smileyand on that! I'm definitely glad to be daftsmiley - whistle

Post 10

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Yeah

Post 11

unlike the advert on TV "your worth it", never be down Coralsmiley - smiley"it ain't worth it"

Post 12

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I hate that advert. I'm still feeling good about myself

Post 13

good, put half of it in a tin(to save),then when a bad hair day seems to appear, you can still feel goodsmiley - smoochabout it

Post 14

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

My hair is never good

Post 15

I ain't got any to have a bad hair daysmiley - laugh

Post 16

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm not one of these people who can't set foot outside the door her her hair, face and clothes aren't perfect

Post 17

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

<>

I am nothing if not predictable!

Post 18

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I knew you were going to say that smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more