This is the Message Centre for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Am I a TOG or a DOB (Daft Old Biddy)

Post 141

nortirascal

smiley - cheerup That's better. The only C's we want are the ones we sail onsmiley - winkeye A lot of my friends have very strong opinions on the use of other onessmiley - ok

Post 142

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI do tend to sail close to the wind now and againsmiley - evilgrin

as I say to many, some of my type of humour is not always seen as humour, but never to insult

Post 143

nortirascal

That's ok, just I'm only too aware of other people's opinions, goes with the job, coupled with the fact I've made so many faux pas on here in the past smiley - devilsmiley - winkeye
It's sometimes difficult here to put humour across without the social cues of body languagesmiley - biggrin I feel like I'm back at work now, but without the rolling around on the floorsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more