This is the Message Centre for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Understanding Kids

Post 41

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

When my mum saw her in the Shiney Happy People she said "She really shouldn't wear a red dress with that hair"

Understanding Kids

Post 42

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Bah, she looked good in it

smiley - cheers

Understanding Kids

Post 43

NPY

red dress and red hair...smiley - erm Not sure about that....

Understanding Kids

Post 44

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

How dare you cast aspersions upon the aesthetic qualities of Kate Pierson smiley - cross

Admittedly she is almost 60 and starting to show it, but she performed on three R.E.M. tracks and is in the B-52s and therefore a musical goddess

smiley - cheers

Understanding Kids

Post 45

NPY

Whatever you say. Can't say I can think offhand of her appearance, I just know redheads have to be careful in their outfits.

Understanding Kids

Post 46

Bah, redheads look good in anything! Redheads just look good full stop!

smiley - cheers

Understanding Kids

Post 47

NPY

Well maybe she's one of the few who can.

Understanding Kids

Post 48

Sho - employed again!

I think if you saw a picture of her in one of her more outlandish outfits, you might think "eh?"

But as soon as she starts to sing & dance she can wear anything. I think she's fab. And nearly 60? I want to know what brand of face cream she uses!

Understanding Kids

Post 49

NPY

Maybe she doesn't use any?

Understanding Kids

Post 50

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - yikes She's nearly 60!!!! bloody hell

Understanding Kids

Post 51

Yeah, she was born in April 1948. I admit she doesn't really look 60-ish, but she's suddenly started to age and rather rapidly. I mean she looked like she was in her 30s until the late 90s and now she's suddenly starting to look like she's in her late 40s

smiley - cheers

Understanding Kids

Post 52

NPY

Maybe she spent a few years cryogenically frozen?

Key: Complain about this post