This is the Message Centre for Farlander

Too much mango juice

Post 1

Farlander

Well, Merry Christmas everybody! smiley - cheers ... Um, okay, it's December 28 and I'm four days late... but there are 12 Days of Christmas, right? Whatever. It's got to be the thought that counts.

Anyway, family came up north for the hols; had a great time, in spite of the fact that the big holiday stampedes almost reduced me to buckwheat pancake (damn my pitiful height!!!), and I wound up having more meat than I normally eat in two weeks. But life is now returning to normalcy, and I'm back in my apartment with enough food to open a convenience store.

Holiday stories to share, anyone?

smiley - bubbly

Too much mango juice

Post 2

Kenton Crisp - Founder of the League of the Underground

Great to have you back, Far! smiley - cheers
Let's see....I celebrated the solstice by dancing naked for a bit then leaving an offering for nature that the neighbourhood cats gobbled up. Then I had mulled wine and threw up some tomato soup. Yeah!!
How are you storing your fares?

Too much mango juice

Post 3

Baron Grim

I almost went to New Orleans, changed my mind back and forth a few times, ended up not going and now kinda wish I had. Other than that my crimbo was rather dull, which is okay. (My b-day was quite fun though).

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Farlander

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more