This is the Message Centre for Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Splish-splash, just taken a bath...

Post 1

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I noticed the bubbles had formed the shape of a pig on it's hind legs wearing a chef's hat.

Post 2

Geggs

As they so often do. Are you sure it wasn't a bear?

Geggs

Post 3

Moving On

You obviously use really fancy bubble bath.

smiley - cool

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Hmmm, sounds funny. smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Was a bit. smiley - biggrin

The snout had a definite sense of the porcine about it. And ends of the limbs even a sense of hooves.

Todays bath was "sponsored" by Radox Daily Elements with dead sea salts and pearl.

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

I can't recall when I last had a bath. I'm not the 'bath' type, and not in summer anyway. smiley - smiley

Post 7

Brown Eyed Girl

You posting from Scotland then? Didn't know you'd gone back to school, or are you the latest DADA teacher? smiley - wizardsmiley - sillysmiley - tongueout

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

The organic chocolate bubble bath I used before heading off to see Emilie Autumn on Friday didn't form any interesting shapes didspite being made by 'Funkbubble'. Not that I was really paying attention I was in a bit of a hurry. Arrived too late for the signing though did come back with a t-shirt that I'll have to lose some weight to get into, 3 albums, 3 badges and overpriced heart shaped patch thingy.

Here she is on a video evidently recorded by one of the people in front of me blocking my view: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YUa8bVbRz2Y

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Can't say I've heard of her before, but I like what I've heard and seen from the show on YouTube just now (there are more videos with a much better quality. smiley - winkeye)

Post 10

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I picked that one as it seemed the best of the ones of the night I saw her that was up at the time.
She has number up on her vampirefreaks page: http://vampirefreaks.com/eautumn

It was quite a theatrical performance, with breaks for drinking tea like an elegant wayward Victorian girl and other great nonsense.

If you really like her stuff I can put them on a MP3 disc and send them/hand them over with the book.
You may like Voltaire the last guy I saw in Camden. You can listen to/download some of his songs here:
http://www.voltaire.net/2007/voltaire%20podcast/Podcast/Podcast.html
I'm thinking the Banned On Vulcan stuff.

Post 11

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Not your cup of smiley - coffee, huh?

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Sorry, never made it to listen yesterday. I like the Emily Autumn songs - great voice, reminds me a bit of Kate Bush (the voice).
Can't listen to the other as it wants me to install Quicktime, which I don't want to.

Post 13

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I could try emailing the funny Star Trek mp3s, if you like. The smallest is 1.8MB and the biggest is 3.7MB.

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

Sure, why not? It will take you longer to upload them than it will take me to download them, thouhgh.
Did you know that she's in Frankfurt tonight? Shame I didn't look for her tour dates this morning, I could have gone there had I known earlier. smiley - wah

Post 15

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I knew she was in Germany after her dates in the UK. Wasn't really aware of which bit.
Will now attempt to send them in attached to separate emails from my google account.

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

Thank you. smiley - smooch
I'm off to sleep now, will get them tomorrow morning then. smiley - smiley

Post 17

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Rest well.smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post