This is the Message Centre for Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

The Spirit...

Post 1

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Saw Tool performing live at Wembley Arena this evening. Oh my oh my! When they set into their 3rd song - Right in Two - it felt like I was on the verge of bursting into tears smiley - brave and about to come smiley - llabwons all at once then they moved into playing Schism and and it was the same only it like I was going to break free of my body and sore into the air. And this new spiritual experience was furthered with the heavier pieces, I was like a bushman going into a trance as I moved the rythm of the guitars.
Seriously I really feel like I had my first spiritual experience tonight. The atmosphere in the arena especially toward the end was enough to make you think the positive energy of it all could transmute and wash away the world as it and make it into something new and greater.smiley - magic
A true high on the spirit like no drug and I want more. Need to find out now if there are tickets on sale at the box office tomorrow for more Tool...

The Spirit...

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself smiley - magic

The Spirit...

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - boing Yes! The power of the Spirit raised! smiley - hug

Keep it up! smiley - magic

smiley - towel

The Spirit...

Post 4

Snailrind

Fantastic! smiley - magic

The Spirit...

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Those who appreciated accuracy might like to know that the 3rd song was in fact 'Jambi'.
Also the info I had seen saying that Tool were at Wembley on both the 27th and the 28th was misinformation.

I rather hope that Maynard's shout of see 'See you in the Summer!' means they gonna at least they'll be back in the UK for a few of the music festivals. Even cooler and more suited to me would be that the world tour is gonna keep on rolling into a second summer of dates and venues.

The Spirit...

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Feels so far away now...

The Spirit...

Post 7

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Tool will be at the Brixton Academy on the 21st and 22nd of August... Must acquire ticket by hook or by crook...smiley - flyhi

The Spirit...

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Or maybe a tickets for both nights... smiley - bigeyes

The Spirit...

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - goodluck with it. smiley - ok

The Spirit...

Post 10

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Danke.

The Spirit...

Post 11

aka Bel - A87832164

Gern geschehen. smiley - biggrin

The Spirit...

Post 12

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I was too stupid.

The Spirit...

Post 13

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Not. Too late, and most people are.
Stop kicking yourself.

smiley - towel

The Spirit...

Post 14

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I was too late because of indecisive action.
But kicking myself isn't going to alter history, you are right.

The Spirit...

Post 15

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm often too late because of indecisive action, or because I procrastinate. smiley - hug
You never know what it's good for. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post