A Conversation for G. and T. anyone?

Cool, brilliant, so there!

Post 1

Santragenius V

About the best, most concise and well-researched desription on who to do a G&T I ever saw! Kudos smiley - bigeyes

I have had it in mind for a while to create an (hopefully equally well researched) entry on gin with spin-offs into G&T and other acceptable as well as unacceptable ways of intaking this brilliant spirit.

Maybe we could join forces? Create the Gin Heaven on H2G2? And utterly suppress (and preferably thorughly mock) those who prefer just sloshing things together in anything from a beaker to a bucket?

B/R,

SG V

PS Now, why is it that I've had it for ever with some drinks (e.g. Rum & Coke) forever due to overexaggerated intake once -- but never had this problem with G&Ts though it can be attested that I've tried?

*saunters merrily out of the door on his way to the Office Christmas Party*

Cool, brilliant, so there!

Post 2

Puzz Sickstoofrey

I've been away from cyber space for a little while, and so hadn't noticed that things had been picking up quite well on the G. and T. front - amongst the true connoisseurs. Thank you for your comments and recommendation of the article. My policy is of course one of continuous development and improvement, and therefore I welcome all feedback in this highly important field.

Yes, yes sadly there are those who believe that simply sloshing the crudely (if at all) measured ingredients into anything that will serve as a receptacle into which they can get their snout is enough to put them into the category of G. and T. appreciator. Wrong. So wrong. Pedantry? We are talking here of precision drinking, of tradition married to innovation. Taste and science in perfect harmony.

Sip ye with pride - and stay cool...

Puzz Sickstoofrey.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more