This is the Message Centre for Peregrin

Another update

Post 1

Peregrin

...and a few years later. This is like the slowest blog EVER.

Living on the Isle of Widget, working in Southampton, no longer with Tinkerbell.

Nowadays I waste time on Facebook and Twitter (@peregr1n - peregrin wasn't available!)

Apparently I registered ten years ago but I don't remember much from then. I was going to uni... then it's a bit of a blur.

The odd memory pops up from h2g2 and meetups, and they're all good smiley - smiley

Another update

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*faints* smiley - bigeyessmiley - elvis

Another update

Post 3

Vip

Howdy. Welcome back!

How is life treating you these days? Seen Bluebottle on the IoW? (now there's another blast from the past...)

smiley - fairy

Another update

Post 4

Peregrin

Hey guys :D

Yep, still in contact with Bluebottle. He's married with a baby son. I'm sure he'd be back on h2g2 if he had interwebs at home!

Another update

Post 5

Vip

smiley - wow That's lovely news about BB. Send him our love, would you?

Oh, it's lovely to have people back.

smiley - fairy

Another update

Post 6

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Do we still call you Mr President? Do have a smiley - pggb you'll soon feel right at home!

I saw a posting of yours (about snogging) in another thread and also almost passed out. You'll be surprised to hear smiley - flyingpigI'm still here, but then I'm an smiley - elvis fan so I would besmiley - winkeye

<> Oh that's smiley - canofwormsbad news smiley - hug I'd better delete you from the h2g2 Romances page (if I can find it)smiley - raisedeyebrow

<>smiley - wowsmiley - bubblyto him and the little familysmiley - wowplease give him a big smiley - hug from everyone here who's not forgotten him or his contribution to h2g2.

I recall you were a fan of smiley - cheese and we have a smiley - hamster now to keep the smiley - mousesmiley - esuom company!smiley - biggrin

And after 9 years of waiting, I just got rewarded with my very own smiley - galaxy smileysmiley - ok so I can smiley - elvis now and know my work is done...smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - smoochGBsmiley - galaxy

Another update

Post 7

Peregrin

I believe there is a new president hanging around... I resigned when the UK declared war on Iraq (and all posts about it were being censored on h2g2 if you remember)... funnily enough the British occupation officially ended yesterday, and I'm back smiley - smiley

Can't remember all the smiley codes though. I do like the look of the smiley - pggb!!! And the smiley - hamster *must* be a result of Abi's influence, although if she had the way all of these would work: smiley - mousesmiley - hamster

So nice seeing old friends smiley - smiley

Another update

Post 8

Bluebottle

After 4 years of trying I finally managed to remember the answer to the riddle I set myself as my "forgotten your password" question...

<BB<

Another update

Post 9

and *faints*

Another update

Post 10

Vip

BB! smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - boingsmiley - smoochsmiley - somersault

Good to see you back. smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

Another update

Post 11

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

'Ow do Peregrine and tha too Bluebottle smiley - cheers

Another update

Post 12

coelacanth

*waves* to Peregrin and Bluebottle. Welcome home!
smiley - bluefish

Another update

Post 13

Bluebottle

Hello Coelacanth, it's been a while - I'm just trying to remember the smileys and GuideML again - I'm a bit rusty.

<BB<

Another update

Post 14

Anonymouse

Since the offending-word-filter is being obnoxious (as usual), I'm going to have to be very annoying, since the only advice I could get was to post each bit separately to find the 'offending word'. So, here goes:

I generally get around every year or two, resurrect a few old threads, then p--f again. I'm not a facebook or myspace fan, but I do tweet sporadically.

Hmm.. very first line. (well, two lines)... now, which word?

Another update

Post 15

Anonymouse

Jeesh -- you can't even flick out of existence around here anymore. Okay, here's the rest of it:

Though 'Nonnie usually prefers h2g2 as a hole (well, I do have an lj account -- badly neglected) and elsewhere I'm usually someone else. smiley - erm It's rather difficult for a smiley - mouse to tweet, ya know... can't quite get the lips right, what with the teeth and all.

Nice to have bumped in passing. smiley - winkeye

Another update

Post 16

smiley - cryI don't know about anyone else in here, but I could do with a group smiley - hug in memory of our dear friend Peregrin.

smiley - hug

Another update

Post 17

Vip

*nods*

smiley - hug

smiley - fairy

Another update

Post 18

Bluebottle

smiley - hug

He was the sort of person who, even if you only met once or twice, you would always remember.

I was privileged to have been his friend for 14 years and housemate for almost 4 (even though he never did the washing up).

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post