This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

4 months on...

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I know. My bad. It's been four months since I last visited and spoke to my friends on here.

Today I am 26 weeks pregnant and I feel fat, bloated and bleh. Wriggles Junior has taken to battering my bladder and head butting my insides. Was round at mums today (a week off to do "nothing") and I was stood there whilst mum had her hands on my belly and Wriggles Junior decided to head but and kick mums hands.

I went to the beach yesterday for 4 hours (Don't worry I had Factor 50 sun cream, sunglasses, a hat and a brolly to hid under) and I've decided she doesn't like being in the sun as she wouldn't move or wriggle. What I "have" found out though is that if I now lay down flat on my back, I can't get up without being in absolute agony. My pregnancy pillow got delivered today so am hoping I will have a good nights sleep smiley - biggrin

I do hope every one is keeping well. I do think of you all (on occasions - when I can be bothered - usually when mum starts on about hootoo.... - Just kiddin! smiley - nahnah

4 months on...

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"My pregnant pillow got delivered today"smiley - ermsmiley - erm

is it a duck down boy or girl ?

4 months on...

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hah! smiley - cross

The first thing she does is raid the fridge, saying the 'bump' is hungry!

smiley - biggrin

4 months on...

Post 4

scorp

That's what mums are for lil; didn't you know that? It is usually a matter of "can you just" or "have you got" Our Daughter always leaves carrying more than she came with.smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more