A Conversation for Information on Drugs

running down barbiturates

Post 1

Alfredo




What benzodiazepines is concerned in my life.
I had periods that I used very high doses via subscription of my very own IRL doctor, and when I stabilized I could manage to meet the level of zero.

I happened to also have a very skilled IRL pharmacist. Can be "the secret wapon" for everyone; having fundamental talks with you IRL pharmacist.

So my pharmacist gave me answers to áll the questions I had and after half an hour he suddenly offered his extra service;"Alfredo, I know you are a very sensitive person with a very sensitive body. That has its profits but causes also problems.

In your case you better slow down Dalmadorm step by step;
and I mean every step one milligram". (I used 30 mg dalmadorm).

I said, but hów, because Dalmadorm only exists in capsules of 15 mg.
Yes I know, but every pharmacist has the equipment to make capsules of 14mg, 13 mg, etc.
That was a very great relieve.

I have had three major crises in my life and every time the same medicines, etc.
Now I moved to another city, but I just asked my pharmacist
to make capsules of this or that. Maybe it helps you if your IRL doctor asks for it at a prescription.

And what the volume is concerned; What I learned from him is this;
- In the Benzo families the effect is going down to just 50% after one month. After that it becomes more and more a habit. Does not mean it becomes senseless. I use it now for three years besides others.(Amitriptilene and Prozac are very effective and nót addictive).

- The first five milligrams give 90 % of the effect. Everything abóve 5 mg has little or very little effect.
Still I am now on 12 mg (after 30 dalmadorm). This chemical fact also implies that when you go down from 30 mg. dalmadorm to 25 in óne step, it is just as difficult/easy as from five to four. The one by one steps in my case were very usefull from ten to zero.

- Dalmadorm is longer in your blood than Valium. So it's effect is longer, but, as I said, slowing down with dalmadorm gives its problems because it is only in 15 mg capsules.
This time I did not ask the pharmacist to create dalmadorm capsules with specified contents, but I switched from Dalmadorm to Valium after convincing my doctor IRL.
Why?
Because valium exists in tablets of 2 and five milligrams,
so that makes it much easier to slow down with very small steps,although, as I said; the steps 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 are very big steps (no, not júst because of emotional stress in your head/negative thinking, etc. etc.) because they reach 90 % of the brains that needed to be manipulated.

The expensive Amino L-Tryptophane can help a lot in coping with the withdrawel symptoms. Getting down an addicitive medicine always creates sharp symptoms that were the reason why you started using them(!) Just like alcohol and a hangover.


Well, I hope that this might help anyone and
I'm also creating "space"in my head to write it all down


Key: Complain about this post

running down barbiturates

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more