A Conversation for Homeopathy

Well researched

Post 1

Flower

I'd say you've got a very well put piece of work here, and it seems to be well written. Whilst I support the overall view set out here, I'm sure that there are those homeopathy supporters who would disagree with this article, but I guess its for them to say.

One other extension to what you wrote: the water memory effect - if water remembers things, why not remember things before it was in contact with the medicene. Does the method of formulating the homeophathic medecine wipe the memory and implant a new one. Also when you consider this memory effect - can any water have a memory? Considering the things water will have come into contact with, how many people its passed through the average glass of water could be administered as a vaccination for practically everything.

All in all though I'd say I'm happy with this article.


Well researched

Post 2

Farlander

good one! smiley - ok i didn't think of that!


Well researched

Post 3

J

after a quick look...

I agree that this is a good article, and it has some great facts, and seldom do you see a bibliography anymore, but is there a legitimate argument for homeopathy? Could you present it as such without a semi-biased air of skepticism?

-smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more