A Conversation for let the ....

A question

Post 1

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

pheloxi,do you spend your whole time designing encouraging shiny smileys?


A question

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

not realy
....every now and then I get the spirit to design something!

I can not do it on demand...


sorry for late reaction. I forgot to subscribe to threads here


A question

Post 3

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

ru in Holland,pheloxi? I just wondeered what the reaction to the idea of the war was over there. I know you can't speak for a nation ....smiley - smiley but tell me how you read it.


A question

Post 4

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - grr no I am not in holland. I am in one of 12 other provinces in the Netherlands.

I am against the war. I am pacivist.

the Dutch people are worried, as we had general election on wednesday 22 January and new coalition goverment is to be formed, wich will take about 4 to 8 weeks (may be longer) the old goverment has said behind USA, but if will help is not sure, because of formimg of new goverment.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for let the ....

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more